Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I don't like James sapphire at all, because, he is one of the guys who made the Blackpill go viral, but this song is a banger(he took down his channe)

Yeah this songs good

I hope he kills himself and/or dies in the worst way possible, since he led to the "Tik-Tok invasion" on this forum which started around late summer of 2023 & contributed to 70% of any issues this place had.

@Chudpreet

Someone needs to put down that retard for his own good.

Yeah this songs good
I don't know what that idiot was thinking, he did make a video a few months ago saying, that he doesn't believe in the Blackpill anymore, and that the whole thing was fake(he never got surgeries, it was all photoshopped) but he did go crazy. That being said he is the most feminine looking pretty boy I have ever seen, no wonder he got bullied in school.

Last edited:
I don't know what that idiot was thinking, he did make a video a few months ago saying, that he doesn't believe in the Blackpill anymore, and that the whole thing was fake(he never got surgeries, it was all photoshopped) but he did go crazy.
He wanted attention, "clout," etc.

I wish he could see what myself & others here typed on him.
Someone needs to put down that retard for his own good.
For the good of the Earth tbh.
He's fine now
No he's not
The fact he is breathing means he is not fine: No, glowies, this isn't a threat I'm just stating how most human lives are miserable.

I don't know what that idiot was thinking, he did make a video a few months ago saying, that he doesn't believe in the Blackpill anymore, and that the whole thing was fake(he never got surgeries, it was all photoshopped) but he did go crazy. That being said he is the most feminine looking pretty boy I have ever seen, no wonder he got bullied in school.
Nigga I really wish the whole looksmaxxing thing didn't blow up. It just became so fucking cringe now people are now especially not gonna take it serious (not that they even were before jfl)