Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I could NEVER settle for a gross looksmatch.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Yesterday I saw a really ugly looksmatched couple. The guy was quite darker than me and had no jaw. his maxila had a flat downward growth and it looked a bit apeish. His gf/wife was VERY ugly: flat faced with bug eyes. Even though I mogged the guy, I thought to myself that I could NEVER settle for a gross looksmatch like the way he has. ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Your dad will get you these lovely women and you'll learn how to love them.

Volcel if you reject a 9.99/10 Stacy

Yesterday I saw a really ugly looksmatched couple. The guy was quite darker than me and had no jaw. his maxila had a flat downward growth and it looked a bit apeish. His gf/wife was VERY ugly: flat faced with bug eyes. Even though I mogged the guy, I thought to myself that I could NEVER settle for a gross looksmatch like the way he has. ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
comedy central adam demamp GIF by Workaholics

I’d be fine with it, but I’m getting a vasectomy. Whatever child might result from our breeding is better off not existing.

The ugly version of myself as a woman hasn’t ever had to work for the ability to be loved. I have been at the top in terms of grades, sports, friendliness etc and still had people looking down on me and no friends

Ok I will fuck your curry looks match for you then

Trucel trait: No female will ever settle down with you

3rd from the left is normal.
Third from left would be great for me because her main problem are a bit too far apart eyes and I have too close eyes, so my children could maybe come out normal.