Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am tempted to quit everything productive and just LDAR

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I am losing my motivation to gymmaxx (likely due to years of cooming) and I feel tempted to quit the gym and everything else and just LDARmaxx so I can build the courage to rope but my discipline is forcing me to keep going but I can feel my discipline slipping away from me.

If you don't do it because you value life and want to be healthy in the long run, then it's a bad cope, honestly.

If you don't do it because you value life and want to be healthy in the long run, then it's a bad cope, honestly.
I don't value life, my discipline is forcing me to stay alive

If I hadn't done sports in HS (Which gave me discipline) then I would have roped after graduation most likely

I already made that decision 5 years ago

I wish I could just stay in bed all day and do nothing.

I would more than gladly be productive given the right connections and opportunities, but society has no use for me.

I am losing my motivation to gymmaxx (likely due to years of cooming) and I feel tempted to quit the gym and everything else and just LDARmaxx so I can build the courage to rope but my discipline is forcing me to keep going but I can feel my discipline slipping away from me.
I feel this way all the time basically but I live in fear of quitting or losing my job because I already know they won’t let me on the dole and soon enough I’ll run out of money and be homeless. Things are real bad now but if that happens shit will be much much worse.