Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How's the hookup scene for short guys

They really need to love themselves a bit more.

"I'm 4'11", and agree that it sucks hard (never had a girlfriend)"
"Wish I had enough money for hair transplant p.p"

Brutally OvER

Someone needs to message that currycel to post here, he never had a chance

He is the living embodiment of the balding indian janitor meme

I may be virgin but at least I'm not inkwell!!! :soy:

Note the L + ratio on that post. Anytime you point out that a man's height could affect his chances in finding love they really want to shut it down so badly. Holy mother of copes.

being Indian or 4’11 is already a death sentence but being Indian or 4’11 on top of that is insane, God make that nigga just to suffer

Getting a girlfriend is like getting into Harvard, I'm below 6"0 and I'm instantly out, regardless of anything else about me.

If you have to ask what the hookup scene is like, that alone should tell you something.

There's no way that's real :lul::lul::feelsPop:

Getting a girlfriend is like getting into Harvard, I'm below 6"0 and I'm instantly out, regardless of anything else about me.
Getting into Harvard is easier than getting a girlfriend

There is no hookup scene for non Chad manlets you were casted outta the gene pool the day you were born

Thats cope

4'11 balding curry?

Oh god.

They shpuld all just rope

I really wish we can gut these demons out of our reality

what is with these short guy threads? how the fuck do i know? i dont

Non existent their only choice is turning into Jokey from L4D2 and ride some foids heads

or stiltmaxxing

Attachments

• 1701482710721.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 5
What do you think genius
Not quite sure. Maybe its just my insecurity regarding what I say that makes me question this. Mainly for being new to this website, I have received comments along the lines of "Greycel is x" or "Greycel is y" with x and y being demeaning. So It shouldn't be a question regarding Intelligence, but a clear answer to my original question. If every thing you say is condescending bullshit like "WhAT dO YoU ThINk GeNIuS" maybe you should question your own intelligence because I havent seen you give any valid criticism yet.

@prajeet88 reddit account leaked

Not quite sure. Maybe its just my insecurity regarding what I say that makes me question this. Mainly for being new to this website, I have received comments along the lines of "Greycel is x" or "Greycel is y" with x and y being demeaning. So It shouldn't be a question regarding Intelligence, but a clear answer to my original question. If every thing you say is condescending bullshit like "WhAT dO YoU ThINk GeNIuS" maybe you should question your own intelligence because I havent seen you give any valid criticism yet.
Are you slow

Brutally OvER
Balding feels like your soul is leaving your body

Are you slow
When the smoothbrain thinks I’m slow after I offer a valid, well articulated response. You really are just a stupid spic who isn’t worth shit

Last edited:
When the smoothbrain thinks I’m slow after I offer a valid, well articulated response. You really are just a stupid spic who isn’t worth shit
Way too long of an insult.

Just say spic.

4'11 damn

this man needs to lord of the rings dwarf-max. Carry an axe around and say you're going on
a adventure to find hidden treasure.

4'11 damn

this man needs to lord of the rings dwarf-max. Carry an axe around and say you're going on
a adventure to find hidden treasure.
Or become GTA maxxx

Brutally OvER
bro knows whats up

he probably is registered on here, JFL

4'11 :dafuckfeels: i feel like im living on nightmare mode at 5'9, i cant imagine being legit turbomanlet status. brutal

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

nigga cant find a gf but thinks he will have a shot at hooking up

Screenshot 2024 05 18 at 115744AM

he thinks its him who decides staying out jfl

If you're below 5'7, you might as well do playdates instead of hookups

he just needs to work on his grammar :lul: