Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

History of the incel movement, why elliot rodger was a victim and the answer to inceldom

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
I did a bit of research and feel I have finally solved why the incels (we) exist. We have to go back to when the PUA movement existed first.
Essentially PUA was born because there was a market for a lot of men who couldn't connect with women (many autistic men) the PUA
movement essentially taught a lot of us to mask our Autism. It worked for some and it didn't work for others. Many famous PUAS
were actually autistic (owen cook (creator of RSD) /Day Game Torero)

When the PUA teachings didn't work for some people (Autists) they created PUAHATE. This forum consisted of Autistic men/others who were
trying to stop PUA GURUS from ripping money off people. It was created in 2009. Elliot Rodger was a member of this forum. During
its early days there was no blackpill theories. They knew they were fake and there was no answer to why it didn't work for them.

As the forum progressed this was when blackpill theories came into being. The answer to why PUA didn't work was because
of looks being pushed by some users. The forum then transitioned from PUAHATE to SLUTHATE. Eurasian male created this forum and he created the blackpill

comics. During this time I believe Elliot Rodger (who masked his Autism through PUA) was changed by the blackpill comics
of Eurasian male and other users. This is when the blackpill words came into being. Elliot Rodger was bullied on the forum
and may have been ticked over the edge by people on SLUTHATE (who were not actually incels)

Once Elliot Rodger went on a mass killing, SLUTHATE shut down and it turned into the LOOKISM forum. Now we know many
people have Autism here from the pollings, and I believe many people here have undiagnosed Autism, and the rates of
undiagnosed Autism in men are very high.

In conclusion; the answer to escaping inceldom may not lie in better clothes or plastic surgery, I believe it may lie in
Autism support. My government unfortunately has cut Autism services and has done for many years, which may explain
why so many young men are now part of the forum. I started learning PUA in 2004-5 era and 15 years of this may have
led to a full masking of my Autism.

Last edited:
I know that PSL split from Incel at some point, as you mentioned sluthate turned into lookism. However, when did inceldom get adapted? The word incel was coined by an entitled foid back in the 90's but when was it first adapted by actual male incels?

I know that PSL split from Incel at some point, as you mentioned sluthate turned into lookism. However, when did inceldom get adapted? The word incel was coined by an entitled foid back in the 90's but when was it first adapted by actual male incels?

Alana called it Involuntary celibate but the blackpill comics slowly turned PUA HATE into SLUT HATE which
is when the black pill was born and it turned from ANTI PUA to ANTI WOMEN. This is where I believe Elliot
Rodger (a autistic man) was being ticked over on the forums and then committed a mass killing. He killed
Asian men as well not just women and he was half asian I believe? he was bullied on the forum.

Essentially the PUA HATE forum was hijacked by people and the answer was all women only want
good looking men, when another answer could be that Autism is stopping men here from meeting women.

He was known for bullying and trolling on the forum. Elliot Rodger was definitely a victim of it. I don't
believe it was just one person but many who ticked Elliot over.

Last edited:
Alana called it Involuntary celibate but the blackpill comics slowly turned PUA HATE into SLUT HATE which
is when the black pill was born and it turned from ANTI PUA to ANTI WOMEN. This is where I believe Elliot
Rodger (a autistic man) was being ticked over on the forums and then committed a mass killing. He killed
Asian men as well not just women and he was half asian I believe? he was bullied on the forum.

Essentially the PUA HATE forum was hijacked by people and the answer was all women only want
good looking men, when another answer could be that Autism is stopping men here from meeting women.

He was known for bullying and trolling on the forum. Elliot Rodger was definitely a victim of it.
He was bullied because he was retarded+stop glorifying those murdering cunts because they are giving normies the justifaction they need to shit on us

He was bullied because he was retarded+stop glorifying those murdering cunts because they are giving normies the justifaction they need to shit on us

No doubt his Autism made him seem that way. I believe Elliot was hating PUA GURUS before he hated women.

He was known for bullying and trolling on the forum. Elliot Rodger was definitely a victim of it. I don't
believe it was just one person but many who ticked Elliot over.
No wonder why ER killed rice men. The rice normies who shared his apartment/dorm bullied him as well, and stole his stuff

No doubt his Autism made him seem that way. I believe Elliot was hating PUA GURUS before he hated women.
Not his autism but more like his sense of entitlement, that man is a standardcel and had a huge ego so huge that he couldn't comprehend any view besides his

No wonder why ER killed rice men. The rice normies who shared his apartment/dorm bullied him as well, and stole his stuff
If you look on the link, EURASIAN MALE was the one who first created the CHAD look and comics, he said he
represented the CHAD comic off of himself. Essentially EURASIAN MALE married a female and the blackpill
philosophy was actually started by a normie.

I believe Elliot Rodger hated the fact he was half asian.

Last edited:
I think it was shortly before/after ER

Not his autism but more like his sense of entitlement, that man is a standardcel and had a huge ego so huge that he couldn't comprehend any view besides his

Eurasian male had the exact same attitude as Elliot Rodger. Infact they were almost identical.

Eurasian male hated White men with asian women. I wonder what Elliot Rodger was like
during the early days of the PUA HATE forum.

a7zm2bjd63v61.png

I believe TYGER was Eurasian male and Elliot was being called an incel by many and
was targeted due to his Autism.

View: https://www.scribd.com/doc/226009533/Elliot-Rodger-PUAHate-com-Posts-7

Last edited:
Normies will hate us either way its in their nature to do that