Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a facebook account is suifuel

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
Because so many people will be posting their photos on their profiles.
Photos of the happy times they spent together, enjoying their surroundings and enjoying life.
This is pretty much the reason why I don't have a facebook account, I don't want to constantly be reminded that people live better, more happy lives than me.
And yes, in the past I have looked up people from my past on facebook, like my classmates from school, and yes, they have better lives than me too.
One girl I had a crush in school when I was 14 is married now and has 2 kids, one fat blonde prick in school who used to bully me is now married and has children and has a good career too.
My family also have better lives than me too.

And by the way, years ago, I complained to my mother about how I was depressed, lonely and had no friends but she and the rest of my family did have friends and lived better lives than me.
And she tried to tell me that she and them did not, she told me that they were only pretending to be happy to look good on facebook.
She was fucking lying, she was trying to downplay how happy she was out of pity for me.

I fucking hate facebook.

I have a facebook but I haven't used it for 7 yaers.

I haven't used Facebook in years, honestly.

Well, sometimes to watch certain videos and documentaries.

I have a facebook but I haven't used it for 7 yaers.
One of my half brothers created a facebook account for me when I was 15, even though I didn't care about facebook.
I found my old account to and well...Just read this.