Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Have any of y'all ever taken physical action against a woman/girl?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I only did once and it was almost 16 years ago.

It was June of 2006 and I was at a summer camp my parents sent me to. There were a bunch of individuals who I made friends with there, some being girls. This one particular one would not shut up about feminizing me and dressing me up. She continued on it for days despite my obvious dismay, and eventually during one of the days, something primal in me snapped when she brought it up again and I got a bunch of woodchips from the playground and I chucked it at her face and she started crying. I was 6 and I believe she was 8 or 9, but that was the last and only time I was ever violent with a girl.

I still heavily dislike when people say incels should troon out, and if someone said that to my face, even though I'm not a violent or angry person, I would immediately go ape mode. I have an extremely primal aversion to feelings of subservience or any kind of emasculation ever since I was a kid, which is why I like being independent and living by myself and living under my own rules.

How about you guys.

Last edited:
Didn't the literal FBI pay you a visit, mang? Or something like that. I'm not sure this is a good type of thread to make.

Closest thing I did to that was slam a foid in a freestyle wrestling match in my high school days

>Saying “Y’all” in the title = didn’t read.

Didn't the literal FBI pay you a visit, mang? Or something like that. I'm not sure this is a good type of thread to make.
They did, but this scenario I'm talking about was almost 16 years ago, and the visit was only due to specific "threats" I made in IG groupchats.
>Saying “Y’all” in the title = didn’t read.
I was born and raised in Texas. Can't help it.

No. Violence doesn't solve our problems despite what some of us might claim. Some people just simply can't take it anymore and snap.
Also I don't want to be put on a list or spend the rest of my already shitty life in jail with chimps and pedophiles.

I elbowed a random girl who was bothering me at a waterpark when I was 8 years old.

Last edited:

It was June of 2006 and I was at a summer camp my parents sent me to. There were a bunch of individuals who I made friends with there, some being girls. This one particular one would not shut up about feminizing me and dressing me up. She continued on it for days despite my obvious dismay, and eventually during one of the days, something primal in me snapped when she brought it up again and I got a bunch of woodchips from the playground and I chucked it at her face and she started crying. I was 6 and I believe she was 8 or 9, but that was the last and only time I was ever violent with a girl.

I still heavily dislike when people say incels should troon out, and if someone said that to my face, even though I'm not a violent or angry person, I would immediately go ape mode. I have an extremely primal aversion to feelings of subservience or any kind of emasculation ever since I was a kid, which is why I like being independent and living by myself and living under my own rules.

How about you guys.
No because even if the woman did everything possible to force a physical response our society would still ruin your entire life and destroy you for daring to discipline a woman even if she most definitely deserved it or even if you had no choice.

Now that you mention it - I legit have physically assaulted girls NUMEROUS times when i was the fat kid in school. 4th to 8th grade. Punching their backs, kicking them and pulling their hairs. Not only that, but also TOUCHING THEIR ASSES AND TITS. We were kids and didn't really think too much when doing that, we just thought that we were messing with them playfully. But i wasn't the only one doing this from my class doing that to to the other girls, because i was surrounded by gypsies and turkish animals doing this animalistic behaviour who inspired me doing the same thing as them (i was the only native from my class - Bulgarian). There came a point where i was unconciously bullying some girls, to the point they started crying.

Last time i remember i harmed a girl was in 8th grade. I just kicked some retarded foid in the legs, idk why i even did that. Meanwhile, right now i'm too ultra high inhib to do something remotely close as that, let alone speaking to a female or anyone.

@RealSchizo Am i based?

I called a girl a bitch once because she was being a bitch and tried to make me part of her simp army. But I never hit a foid. No points in doing that they are weak and stupid anyway it's like hitting a goat

Never underestimate the effort some people will go through to look for content about someone they can incriminate them for I learned that the hard way when this lady took a screen shot of my posts on this forum sold the panic about me on Twitter and texted me to tel me she got me in trouble of the police.

How about you guys.
holy glowpost

Should’ve fucked her

One of my first blackpilling moments was when in elementary school I was playing in this cardboard house and this girl and her brother decided to trap me in the house and not let me out. The girl was blocking the door with a piece of cardboard and I charged into it to get out. Then she started crying and I got in alot of trouble. Of course no one cared that I was the one who was being harassed, so I was made to feel powerless against girls and women which really is a large part of the educational system these days.