Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate having to Watch the Super Bowl with People

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I dislike being around this many people, especially most of whom I don't feel any connection with.

But I really have no choice. I'd honestly rather watch it alone.

Many incels think other incels that watch sports like superbowl are cucks

You don't HAVE to watch it.

"Who you texting over there?"

Gotta close the browser if anyone gets close. If you get caught posting here, it's over.

I was about to watch it but I felt sick before it even started. The ads are all blatant propaganda and then you have all the military worship. Rubbish

Cuck-Damage said:

This too. Why watch a bunch of jock Chads with gfs and wives if you are an incel?

Why would you watch superbowl anyway ..

Haven't followed sports since 2017, it's liberating.

I love the Patriots but being around these people ain't great.

Had 2 bitches keep scoffing at me after I didn't ant other people to use my laptop and then told everyone I as going to leave and keep the laptop to myself (Streaming it from the laptop).

Grain_of_sin said:
"Who you texting over there?"

Gotta close the browser if anyone gets close. If you get caught posting here, it's over.

where

The normie bowl more like it.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of apes run across a screen for 4 hours straight I'd just watch a marathon of COPS.

ItheIthe said:
I love the Patriots but being around these people ain't great.

Had 2 bitches keep scoffing at me after I didn't ant other people to use my laptop and then told everyone I as going to leave and keep the laptop to myself (Streaming it from the laptop).

Why dont you just watch it alone??

Redpill Robert said:
The normie bowl more like it.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of apes run across a screen for 4 hours straight I'd just watch a marathon of COPS.

I recommend Live PD

Weirdcel said:
I was about to watch it but I felt sick before it even started. The ads are all blatant propaganda and then you have all the military worship. Rubbish
Cuck-Damage said:
This too. Why watch a bunch of jock Chads with gfs and wives if you are an incel?

Legit.

Think about it. You're just some regular guy trying to get with girls like the next schmuck and what do you do? You watch a football game played by a bunch of high status Chads who are already completely adored by Stacies, Beckies and Roasties alike, raising their social status even further while you sit there and watch them throw a ball around.

The mascot is the KING of cucks though.

lol at watching the superbowl, its for cuck normies

watching sports is basically cucking yourself

Can't miss Chad, ad, Chad, ad, Chad make millions of dollars and drown in pussy while you're dying alone.