Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gf forcefeeds norwoodpill to normie

fucking brutal

im fucking roping the day i start balding i know im not going to be able to take this shit

jfl at how acceptable it is to make fun of mens insecurities

if it were a foid insecure over being big and putting on weight (something that cunt is RESPONSIBLE for) and her bf laughed at her he would be publicly crucified

fucking brutal

im fucking roping the day i start balding i know im not going to be able to take this shit
Same bro, my older bro is 24 and has a bald spot and a norwood 2, my little bro is 18 and is almost at a norwood 3. I'm 20 with a norwood 2, it's so over for me. When my hair is gone I've gotta kms

Same bro, my older bro is 24 and has a bald spot and a norwood 2, my little bro is 18 and is almost at a norwood 3. I'm 20 with a norwood 2, it's so over for me. When my hair is gone I've gotta kms
Is any male from your dad's line going to reproduce at this rate
Holy shit that's brootal

just shave it bro make u alfa

Is any male from your dad's line going to reproduce at this rate
Holy shit that's brootal
Dude yeah it's so over for my parents whole bloodline. They had 4 kids, but they were all boys so they're never getting any grandkids

4 adult children, and none of then have EVER had a gf. Only one of us has ever had a female friend, and guess what it's my brother who's 6ft2 :feelskek: the jokes write themselves, you can't even befriend a foid unless you're tall. They text semi frequently and mom still holds out hope they're gonna get married one day. Lets be real, if she found him attractive then they would've started dating when they first met 8 years ago.

It's so fucking over. 4 adult males, 3 of us in our 20s, and all of us are virgins. I don't even know what to say. There was never any hope for me. My brothers are at least bluepilled and are certain they'll get married one day (and tbh they probably will end up being betabuxxers because they have nice jobs) and they're NT meaning they have friends and whatnot to make their life bearable. But then there's me, the only one who's blackpilled and aware of our situation. They always mock me for being depressed, but they'd be depressed too if they knew what kind of situation they were in.

Dude yeah it's so over for my parents whole bloodline. They had 4 kids, but they were all boys so they're never getting any grandkids

4 adult children, and none of then have EVER had a gf. Only one of us has ever had a female friend, and guess what it's my brother who's 6ft2 :feelskek: the jokes write themselves, you can't even befriend a foid unless you're tall. They text semi frequently and mom still holds out hope they're gonna get married one day. Lets be real, if she found him attractive then they would've started dating when they first met 8 years ago.

It's so fucking over. 4 adult males, 3 of us in our 20s, and all of us are virgins. I don't even know what to say. There was never any hope for me. My brothers are at least bluepilled and are certain they'll get married one day (and tbh they probably will end up being betabuxxers because they have nice jobs) and they're NT meaning they have friends and whatnot to make their life bearable. But then there's me, the only one who's blackpilled and aware of our situation. They always mock me for being depressed, but they'd be depressed too if they knew what kind of situation they were in.
Your parents' best chance for grandkids would be to invest in a hair transplant for your 6'2 brother and possibly the rest of you if they have the funds

Your parents' best chance for grandkids would be to invest in a hair transplant for your 6'2 brother and possibly the rest of you if they have the funds
:feelshaha:

if they have the funds
Well you see, that's the problem - my retard dad just keeps hopping from retail job to retail job instead of getting a real job that can support a family of 4

Eventually he did get a nice paying job but one of his coworkers was annoying so he quit after 3 weeks. So it's back to retail jobs and poverty now

this family is such a meme :feelskek:

:feelshaha:

Well you see, that's the problem - my retard dad just keeps hopping from retail job to retail job instead of getting a real job that can support a family of 4

Eventually he did get a nice paying job but one of his coworkers was annoying so he quit after 3 weeks. So it's back to retail jobs and poverty now

this family is such a meme :feelskek:
I understand that feeling all too well. My family keeps trying to live beyond their means because they're peer pressured and soyciety's expectations tells them to without actually taking the time to think for themselves :feelstastyman: