Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

genes are everything/ black gamer vs white Athlete

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
10% - Racebait in ID
The first thing you notice is how older the black one looks. The white one looks like 12 and the black one looks like 30. you can train as much as you want, some black guy will come and beat you up because its all genes. The white guy tries to get the black guy's hand down with all his weight lol and still fails.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8IRi5zJ0CBU

Last edited:
This is what white supremacy looks like:lul::lul::lul:

This is what white supremacy looks like:lul::lul::lul:
Black eugenics has only been focused on creating robust blacks for slave labor.

The white race has constructed contemporaneity.

Black eugenics has only been focused on creating robust blacks for slave labor.

The white race has constructed contemporaneity.
they have always been more robust.
these people had to survive in the jungle.
white people have abandoned this way of life forever.

they have always been more robust.
these people had to survive in the jungle.
white people have abandoned this way of life forever.
Since ever? I seriously doubt it.

Blacks were and still are hunters and gatherers today.
They still live like they used to, only white people have tried to civilize them.

Armwrestle is a retarded sport because you can use gravity and body weight to cheat like the nigger was doing here vs stupid white kid not using it

Armwrestle is a retarded sport because you can use gravity and body weight to cheat like the nigger was doing here vs stupid white kid not using it
the white one use his whole weight. I once did arm wrestling with a guy I knew and days later I still had extremely bad bone pain. My bones are very weak and can't take it

I always lost in arm wrestling

Tyrone dominates and crushes chad

You can train as much as you want, Tyrone will break every single bone in your body with 0 training, Tyrone is too genetically powerful because of his slow metabolism, nothing can outstrength Tyrone, you can succeed in your field as hard as you want but a black guy can easily take your place with zero effort.

Untrained black guy can easily break every bone in chad's body and humiliate him and make him cry

Untrained black guy can easily break every bone in chad's body and humiliate him and make him cry
over for white race. whites can only survive among themselves. They cannot survive mixing with other races because they are naturally too weak.

Multiculturalism is only good for strong peoples. For genetically weak peoples, multiculti is the downfall. The white ones are put in a common enclosure with predators.

Screenshot 20240517 0200522

Martial arts doesn’t mean he’s strong or trains for strength. It just means he has fighting skill. They’re usually skinny af too like that kid. I would fucking dislocate that niggers elbow from slamming his hand

Martial arts doesn’t mean he’s strong or trains for strength. It just means he has fighting skill. They’re usually skinny af too like that kid. I would fucking dislocate that niggers elbow from slamming his hand
your a sandnigger too

Multiculturalism is only good for strong peoples. For genetically weak peoples, multiculti is the downfall.
Exactly. In the same way sexual liberation is only good for Chads. For sub7 males, especially subhuman males, sexual liberation and feminism are the downfall.

over for white race. whites can only survive among themselves. They cannot survive mixing with other races because they are naturally too weak.
Yeah, an martial arts trained white guy would get beaten the living shit out of by some untrained black guy

You can train BJJ, muay thai, wrestling for 15 years and an untrained black guy can still beat tf out of you

Blacks were and still are hunters and gatherers today.
They still live like they used to, only white people have tried to civilize them.
Hunter gatherers are more skinny than muscular from I've seen. Bulky builds require higher caloric requirements and in the wild, food supply can be inconsistent.

Jesus was also sand. He was born in the Middle East. I don’t see people calling Jesus a nigger
Nobody knows what Jesus looked like. It is assumed that the whites used to be widespread in the south.
In Europe he is usually drawn with blue eyes and blonde hair

Hunter gatherers are more skinny than muscular from I've seen. Bulky builds require higher caloric requirements and in the wild, food supply can be inconsistent.
Black people are still physically very adapted to raw nature.
Running away from wild animals (blacks are the fastest people), fighting with animals or others (high muscle strength), quick sex guarantees survival, there is not long time to make time for the children in raw nature.
The blacks who don't have these characteristics died (selection). only strong children were born.

Such a Cucked mentality. You need test so badly

I am convinced that white people can only survive among themselves.
Multiculti is the downfall of the white race.
She won't survive, she hasn't been adapted to the harsh conditions for a long time.

we cant be thugs or "gangsta" thats not what the whites can be. we are different and whites need to be under whites. Isolate europe completely

Average martial arts kid lmao

Cuck post
That’s kind of his brand, I’m afraid. He’s been doing this ever since he joined this forum. I find it worth mentioning that around the same time he joined, two other notorious BBC spammers did as well, indicating he’s probably part of some Discord tranny psyop against this forum

I am convinced that white people can only survive among themselves.
Multiculti is the downfall of the white race.
She won't survive, she hasn't been adapted to the harsh conditions for a long time.
we cant be thugs or "gangsta" thats not what the whites can be. we are different and whites need to be under whites. Isolate europe completely
You are right. But it’s too late. The Jews have done it already. There’s no point saying what if or what it should be. The only thing you can do is strengthen yourself. There’s a lot of white supremacists in Europe. It’s better if you join them and be a hardcore nazi. Do that rather than being soy and feminine.

That’s kind of his brand, I’m afraid. He’s been doing this ever since he joined this forum. I find it worth mentioning that around the same time he joined, two other notorious BBC spammers did as well, indicating he’s probably part of some Discord tranny psyop against this forum
Yeah I’m getting this feeling from him

Yes. Black people are naturally tall and muscular, for the most part. Has nothing to do with slavery. Although I would imagine African Americans being 20% white affects them as well

He's right, why the fuck do you think white nationalists dont like immigrants? White + non-white = Non-white 99% of the time. white genes are recessive.

Nobody knows what Jesus looked like. It is assumed that the whites used to be widespread in the south.
In Europe he is usually drawn with blue eyes and blonde hair
He was white but also middle eastern. I am iraqi and have white skin

lol the white kid was the one cheating with his body weight