Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fuck public gyms.

I am not gonna pay money to lift weights

Dont go there anymore, Too many normies, mushroom haircutters and couples

going to public gyms is cucked

View: https://twitter.com/mishkaivana/status/1786752306467233793

It's a normie hangout zone and full of sweaty men plus useless foids already using what you want. Home gyms are based.

@cripplecel

What ? This doesn't make any sense to me. Why is such a narcissistic and grotesquely self centered foid's brainfart mass validated by the twatter crowd ? As much as female worship is true, to say that every guy in public is obsessed with her is a helluva stretch. This attitude would warrant hostility and ridicule even to Uber Chads.

View: https://twitter.com/mishkaivana/status/1744359028803748257

Look at this. I always knew it and it amuses me how society acts oblivious to this : foids are just narcissistic as hell now. When they wear skimpy shit just to do their workout it's not for muh comfort. When they have their typical shit attitude to a lower class male or just constantly go for degenerate thugs or Chads it's less an expression of individuality than a power flex or the pleasure of being evil. When they invest male traditional roles, their celebration of it is not as sincere as it is subversive in their mind, they really got depraved by an agonizing social order and all the social engineering. I truly believe they are somewhat empty vessels driven by baser instincts that were contained by men for millenia, which is what permitted civilization to flourish. Like i mean foids know what decency is and may not be succubus at heart but will still dress like that or fuck thugs or whatever, this something more superficial and frivolous that was largely acknowledged by men of the past but that we can't talk about it in the modern world DESPITE IT BEING IN OUR FACES LIKE NEVER BEFORE. Of course there are outliers, some foids don't buy into this or are even better than some men etc, of course, but you don't talk about such large scale things without a HOLISTIC approach : individuality has no place here.

But this is the culprit of it all : modern people (women as much as the men that enable them) don't understand this and can't accept it because they are narcissistic at heart (just like the foid at the beginning jfl what do you expect from such people) : their individuality (in the most lowest sense) is sacred.

Your sexuality and access to your body is your power. Don’t give your power away.
Foids are straight up admitting their only useful trait is their attractiveness

Foids are straight up admitting their only useful trait is their attractiveness
They know this deep down but never want to say it out loud

yes public gyms SUCK!

The filthiest place on jite Earth.

Foids ruin all male spaces.

In public gyms you basically pay to see normies homegyms are cheaper, better & more effective

Home gym is one of the best things as long as you have space for it. It will pay itself off in a few years & you will actually OWN something instead of paying a gay subscription.

Home gym is one of the best things as long as you have space for it. It will pay itself off in a few years & you will actually OWN something instead of paying a gay subscription.
Subscription arent as bad as some people think they are

It’s a fuck fest in there. Best thing to do is know what you’re training, get in there, lift heavy, and get the fuck out

It's mainly for attention and they can't deny they're naturally narcissistic

Yep your public gym subscriptions get paid off if you buy starter equipment instead
foids literally are psychopaths protected by class traitors of our gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back