Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media french cat

I love cats so much :owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo:

I love cats so much :owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo:
yes yes yes
IMG 3057

My 16 year old cat died in December, she was so cool now her ashes are locked in a rock next to the birdbath where she used to hang out. A neighbour also has a cat and she keeps visiting our garden I think it was her friend

My 16 year old cat died in December, she was so cool now her ashes are locked in a rock next to the birdbath where she used to hang out. A neighbour also has a cat and she keeps visiting our garden I think it was her friend
that's sad i hope you are dealing with it well.

i grew up as a baby and always had this cat and since i grew up in the middle of nowhere it was almost like a brother. i would play with him in my room for hours. when he died i literally had never felt sadder in my life this was 7 years ago and i still haven't gotten over it.

there are bad days and there are better days. I dream about her a lot, last time I was so confused to see her in the dream— I didn't know I was dreaming, she came running in the living room, I was shocked literally thinking in the dream 'how is she alive?!!!?' I was both happy, couldn't believe this was real but also very wary

i grew up as a baby and always had this cat and since i grew up in the middle of nowhere it was almost like a brother. i would play with him in my room for hours. when he died i literally had never felt sadder in my life this was 7 years ago and i still haven't gotten over it.
that is really sad, I certainly have much empathy with you man. she was sick for a short while (kidney failure), the vet came home to put her down and she fell asleep and died on my lap, I was crying. we got her when I was 10.5, I'm now 27, so I can understand your connection and sadness

:cryfeels:

Why is he scraping the r

there are bad days and there are better days. I dream about her a lot, last time I was so confused to see her in the dream— I didn't know I was dreaming, she came running in the living room, I was shocked literally thinking in the dream 'how is she alive?!!!?' I was both happy, couldn't believe this was real but also very wary

that is really sad, I certainly have much empathy with you man. she was sick for a short while (kidney failure), the vet came home to put her down and she fell asleep and died on my lap, I was crying. we got her when I was 10.5, I'm now 27, so I can understand your connection and sadness
my grieving was blaming myself for many years for some reason as i sometimes played rough with him and thought maybe i did something but he was 18 years old so he lived quite long for a cat. was just old age

mine stopped eating or drinking and slowly stopped cleaning himself and became very unkempt and then stopped being able to walk. i tried giving him water but he would gag. i was so sad just sitting by his side for hours wishing he would just drink and eat again and maybe get better but didn't happen

we both had strong connections with our cats :cryfeels:

imo he's just invoking @RREEEEEEEEE