Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Found my man in finance✔️ 6”3✔️ Blue eyes ✔️

Minimum standards a man has to meet to ascend nowadays.

probably a yellow chink filmed this video

No 6.3 finances for my face.

Wow, what a great personality he must have

No.
"I am not into short guys" And then show a 1 feet difference it's more brutal
Also "hot boyfriend check"
This one is more brutal because it shows foids absurd standards for not only height, but for status, money, and looks.

The fucking comments are infuriating.

Minimum standards a man has to meet to ascend nowadays.
Lol all that hardwork for an average white woman like here ? This guy should be dating Livvy Dunne tier women.

Lol all that hardwork for an average white woman like here ? This guy should be dating Livvy Dunne tier women.

This is suifuel AF.

This one is more brutal because it shows foids absurd standards for not only height, but for status, money, and looks.
Easy to get status and money when you’re tall and good looking. Foids don’t require a lot of money. Just be middle-upper middle class. Don’t be poor theory and be 6’5 with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Height >> Money. Your genetic currency is above everything else when it comes to females.

Clown world
Sometimes when I think about not roping and coping until I die, videos like these make me wanna rope instantly. Tbh, this is a clown world and there’s no escape until death. Every time one leaves his basement, he will be reminded of his subhumanity when he will see foids with bfs like him.

To succeed in the finance sector, one needs to have the height and looks for it.

Sometimes when I think about not roping and coping until I die, videos like these make me wanna rope instantly. Tbh, this is a clown world and there’s no escape until death. Every time one leaves his basement, he will be reminded of his subhumanity when he will see foids with bfs like him.
Internet makes it kinda worse. Just by being on here it's like we're doomscrolling :feelsbadman:

the comments make me want to rope

other foids being jealous and basically treating him like a god
go figure. foids will never be happy with lower than a 7/10, they will settle and always resent the fact they had to settle

go figure. foids will never be happy with lower than a 7/10, they will settle and always resent the fact they had to settle
western foids are always like this i need to acsend and get a jap wife that treats me like a God just cause im a white man

western foids are always like this i need to acsend and get a jap wife that treats me like a God just cause im a white man
ngl. jap foids are worse than white foids

the idea of jap foids worshipping white men comes from the fact they see western media and white men are always portrayed as gigachads like brad pitt. once they see an average white dude they don't have that same feeling

ngl. jap foids are worse than white foids

the idea of jap foids worshipping white men comes from the fact they see western media and white men are always portrayed as gigachads like brad pitt. once they see an average white dude they don't have that same feeling
i have been in japan many times and u will see men that are considered incel in america with the cutest jap girls i just need to learn jp and ill be set

i have been in japan many times and u will see men that are considered incel in america with the cutest jap girls i just need to learn jp and ill be set
can you show me an example

blue eyes, blue eyes ALWAYS blue eyes. i have blue eyes myself, but i still am subhuman, so it doesn't matter. notice how foids practice a form of modern eugenics similar to hitler's. their preference is for blue eyes and tall stature. when you confront them about how this preference is actually racist, they cope by saying "it's okay to have a type".

blue eyes, blue eyes ALWAYS blue eyes. i have blue eyes myself, but i still am subhuman, so it doesn't matter. notice how foids practice a form of modern eugenics similar to hitler's. their preference is for blue eyes and tall stature. when you confront them about how this preference is actually racist, they cope by saying "it's okay to have a type".
I wish I had blue eyes

the only rare trait about me is my blood type I have the rarest blood in the world. If I was a vampire I would have been a gigachad.

I wish I had blue eyes

the only rare trait about me is my blood type I have the rarest blood in the world. If I was a vampire I would have been a gigachad.
they are dark blue, and they look black from a distance, so they aren't that different from t50s. plus, i have wide-set eyes and prey eyes, which makes my face look like a deer's.