Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid and her family come outside to talk to chad fixing their gate.

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
Then IT is just gonna say “oh everyone has a preference” Yeah whatever keep making excuses all the time. Seems like “oh its personality theory” is over haha. Also these foids are fucking low tier beckie’s They got no chance with chad. Chad would fuck them then leave them for someone else. Then these foids will go on to say that all men are the same. What pisses me off more is that this chads ego is gonna get even higher. Also see how they approach him? Theirs no “iois” there’s no chad approaching them cuz foids come to them

They probably hired him because he was good looking.

They probably hired him because he was good looking.
It’s the fucked yo world we live in. Bet he was hired just cuz he is good looking but i bet he does a shitty job. I wish i could give him bad fucking reviews but even if i did, it wouldn’t be effective cuz their boss will just not do shit about it

Haha brutal they offered up the uglier sister

they wanted to see if she could ascend lmfao
Ascension for foids is with chad, if they are in a relationship with chadlite or lower they still think of themselves as single and want to monkeybranch to chad :feelshaha:

Ascension for foids is with chad, if they are in a relationship with chadlite or lower they still think of themselves as single and want to monkeybranch to chad :feelshaha:
They’ll even monkeybranch when they get chad if they find another chad

View attachment 1159907Then IT is just gonna say “oh everyone has a preference” Yeah whatever keep making excuses all the time. Seems like “oh its personality theory” is over haha. Also these foids are fucking low tier beckie’s They got no chance with chad. Chad would fuck them then leave them for someone else. Then these foids will go on to say that all men are the same. What pisses me off more is that this chads ego is gonna get even higher. Also see how they approach him? Theirs no “iois” there’s no chad approaching them cuz foids come to them
What a bitch I hope she gets raped.

This really is chad's life, when your chad whores will literally come find you just simply by existing, which goes to show that romance itself is a cope. No man ever convinced a girl to love them via the romantic pursuit, all they did was prove themselves a capable betabuxx that wont ever stand up to them. Chad just needs to literally exists at work, not even in a social area and foids will be lining up for him.