Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extreme cuck trait: Having a oneitis

copepill

copepill

very schizo
★★
We've all had that one person we couldn't stop thinking about, that oneitis. But here's the brutal, gut-wrenching blackpill: as I type these words, your oneitis is getting railed by chad right now. They're sharing an intimacy you'll never experience with her. Every woman desires Chad, the epitome of what they seek. Average or unattractive guys don't stand a chance. Women's choices always gravitate towards Chad, leaving you in the shadows, a mere spectator to her happiness. And in the end, you're left as the pathetic bystander, pining for someone who won't even see you as an option, while she gives herself completely to Chad. That's why you're a pathetic cuck for having a oneitis.

Water Douse GIF

Yes bro it’s mega cucked. Too many niggas here are having fantasys of random whores, these niggers are all putting these sluts on pedestals and not seeing these WHORES for what they really are.

Yes bro it’s mega cucked. Too many niggas here are having fantasys of random whores, these niggers are all putting these sluts on pedestals and not seeing these WHORES for what they really are.
Absolutely! Every single foid is identical. They're all nothing but disgusting, filthy toilets. There are no exceptions, no "oh, she's special." In the end, they're all just cumsluts for Chad!

It's kind of impossible to have oneitis if you see that the girl you want so bad when she talks to any athlete nigga or whatever she immediately turns into a different person. You can never unlock that different person if you are like me. Therefore you never even knew your oneitis.

I've never had a oneitis, not even as a teen tbh.

Your oneitis gets fucked by Jamal and Tyrone will oneitis cucks obssess over her.