Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyday quotes starts today

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Months ago i said i made a thread saying i want to post a quote every day. Well i'll start to day. Head ups

IMG 4655

Schopenhauer had bemoaned the Jewish stench that flooded his wiry-haired, nostrils. Jews are based metempsychosis deniers, they transcended the immortality of the soul and the pretense of worldly suffering.
Just Be Jewish Theory, I see. It does have its perks, no doubt, certainly for the Rothschilds, who have trillions of dollars.

Chad cum only.
How could I have forgoten. I do this alot. I guess i have a hope gene or hope dna in me. Life's so brutal i guess nature made it a deemable survival quality in human males

How could I have forgoten. I do this alot. I guess i have a hope gene or hope dna in me. Life's so brutal i guess nature made it a deemable survival quality in human males
It makes sense; just instill a false sense of hope so half the population doesn't rope.

It makes sense; just instill a false sense of hope so half the population doesn't rope.
Brutal. Just like nature. I guess thats why they call it mother nature. Female nature should be a synonym for brutality

Brutal. Just like nature. I guess thats why they call it mother nature. Female nature should be a synonym for brutality
Yep. Women aren't the warm and compassionate beings they portray themselves as, but the cold and cruel and unforgiving nature of their namesake, Mother Nature.