Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Empathy is weakness.

Agreed to a degree. I don't feel empathy for children because I know what they'll grow into or already are. Children are just as cruel as adults.

empathy is a normal human emotion
If we weren't in a cucked fast-life hypergamic society empathy would be gooodd
I agree, if we didn’t have that we would all be dead by now

I still feel empathetic towards people. I believe it’s a good trait to have it’s just not as strong as compare to when I was younger however I still hate people. Those foids are so fucking dumb

empathy is a zero day vulnerability exploited by psychos and normies
Fuck those fucking normies and psychopaths those are pieces of shit alright those bastards deserve to get punished those Hitler traits

empathy is natural for anyone who isn't retarded, my sympathy is long gone though.

This nigga mang :feelshaha::feelshmm:

Can you explain how exactly this would happen?
If we keep hurting each other like torturing each other with out guilt or empathy we would all be dead and humanity would've never began same with animals if every person on Earth was a cold hearted evil pyschopath. Or like learn from our mistakes. Or if we did anything wroung and have no guilt or empathy and just do it to please each other humans would be screwed as well as other animals.
What do you think? @brazi

The only way the world wants to act like EMPATHY is a good thing is because the weaker people (foids) are literally at our mercy, I could walk up to some foid and snap her neck if I wanted but I have to be 'nice' and 'EMPATHETIC' .... towards people who do not show any kindness to us... because of our genetics.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
it's not because genetics but because of fear of punishment

Don't have empathy, never help other people, never give advice, never be nice unless you get something out of it
I don't want to be like this but the older I get the more I see it's the only way to live when your sub5.
All sub5 men need to become secondary sociopaths, it's the only way we will ever get a crumb of respect or have any chance at all of ascending.

I don't want to be like this but the older I get the more I see it's the only way to live when your sub5.
All sub5 men need to become secondary sociopaths, it's the only way we will ever get a crumb of respect or have any chance at all of ascending.
We don't want to be like this, we don't want to be here but we're forced.