Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you hate Jews and Jewflix for the “One Piece goy-action” series?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you hate Jews and Jewflix for the “One Piece goy-action” series?

• Yes I hate Jews and Jewflix for the “Normie Piece goy-action” series.

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No I don’t hate Jews and Jewflix for “Kike Piece diversity-in-action” series.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I had the pause the video halfway through, because he is so cringe.

Do I have to say it?!

The jews have done a lot of worse things and I don't watch it anyways so I don't care. I still hate them but for other reasons

The jews have done a lot of worse things and I don't watch it anyways so I don't care. I still hate them but for other reasons
Greynigger get an avatar if you are going to invade this thread, real incels are deliberating.

Didn’t watch it. Anime and manga>>>

Nigga... Luffy is literally, canonically Latino and Brazilian

Last edited:
Nigga Luffy is literally, canonically Latino and Brazilian
Luffy is white/Asian - he’s anything but a curry/beanER/or a nigger.

Rumor: Lizzo is going to be cast to play the role of Chopper.

Luffy is white/Asian - he’s anything but a curry/beanER/or a nigger.
According to Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, Monkey D. Luffy is Brazilian. Oda confirmed the nationalities of the Straw Hat Pirates in response to a fan question on SBS. In another interview, Eiichiro Oda said Luffy's real-world nationality analogue is Brazilian.

Oh yeah, and here are the nationalities of the other Straw Hat Pirates:
  • Roronoa Zoro: Japanese
  • Nami: Swedish
  • Usopp: South African
  • Sanji: French
  • Tony Chopper: Canadian
  • Brook: Austrian
  • Franky: American
  • Jinbe: Curry :feelskek:
  • Nico Robin: Russian
I'm not sure if you're trolling or just straight up denying the truth, but my point is, diversity has always been one of the key elements and a major theme of One Piece, with characters hailing from many different races, ethnicities, backgrounds, and nationalities. Oda has said that he always intended the Straw Hat crew to be diverse, and has revealed the real-world nationalities of each member. Therefore, it really should come as no surprise that Jewflix got their grubby little hands on this series.

Not only that, but Eiichiro Oda CHOSE Hollywood to adapt One Piece into a live-action Jewflix show because he believed Hollywood could do justice to the world he created. Oda had previously turned down Japanese offers to make a live-action series, but said he was "very, very happy" with the Jewflix adaptation. While One Piece isn't explicitly espoused to have one set ideology, Oda's values make it clear that One Piece is, in fact, a series made for everyone. I believe its themes make it the perfect material for Hollywood and the elites controlling the entertainment industry to use to further push the diversity agenda. It is the most successful and globally appealing manga series ever created, after all.

Keep in mind, I know all of this despite never even having watched or read any of it. I'm not even a shonentard, either.

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

Last edited:
Nami: Swedish
Kek - that’s anothER reason I hate “Dumb Piece”, ridiculously imbecilic. I know that is harsh, but I am speaking for everyone who is fed up with “Normie Piece.”

According to Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, Monkey D. Luffy is Brazilian. Oda confirmed the nationalities of the Straw Hat Pirates in response to a fan question on SBS. In another interview, Eiichiro Oda said Luffy's real-world nationality analogue is Brazilian.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just straight up denying the truth, but my point is, diversity has always been one of the key elements and a major theme of One Piece, with characters hailing from many different races, ethnicities, backgrounds, and nationalities. Oda has said that he always intended the Straw Hat crew to be diverse, and has revealed the real-world nationalities of each member. Therefore, it really should come as no surprise that Jewflix got their grubby little hands on this series.

Not only that, but Eiichiro Oda CHOSE Hollywood to adapt One Piece into a live-action Jewflix show because he believed Hollywood could do justice to the world he created. Oda had previously turned down Japanese offers to make a live-action series, but said he was "very, very happy" with the Jewflix adaptation. While One Piece isn't explicitly espoused to have one set ideology, Oda's values make it clear that One Piece is, in fact, a series made for everyone. I believe its themes make it the perfect material for Hollywood and the elites controlling the entertainment industry to use to further push the diversity agenda. It is the most successful and globally appealing manga series ever created, after all.

Keep in mind, I know all of this despite never even having watched or read any of it. I'm not even a shonentard, either.

“Dumb Piece” is basically manga’s and anime’s “The Big Bang Theory” - really dumb and cheap, but the goym around the planet love it, because it is safe.

Kek - that’s anothER reason I hate “Dumb Piece”, ridiculously imbecilic. I know that is harsh, but I am speaking for everyone who is fed up with “Normie Piece.”
lol why is Nami being a swede specifcally a bad thing? Is it because they're the most notorious race traitors? Swedish females are some of the most archetypically attractive on the planet. Not that I'm even particularly fond of most white or blonde girls, but you can't really blame Oda.

243460abbd8efe64571a7a0fa4b2bc7c

The man knew exactly what he was doing :what:

Last edited:
lol why is Nami being a swede specifcally a bad thing? Is it because they're the most notorious race traitors? Swedish females are some of the most archetypically attractive on the planet. Not that I'm even particularly fond of most white or blonde girls, but you can't really blame Oda.

View attachment 1153255
1714964709086-png.1153245
20230708 131408

Nami nevER seemed Swedish to me is all I’m saying.

View attachment 1153255
1714964709086-png.1153245

View attachment 1153259
20230708 131408

Aryan Swedes fake.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/OZgAWW9y9WE?si=xpbcBGhj0sujjxAD

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/l_LkAaFmXJ0?si=xHPu6FOpGHPO1FtQ

“Dumb Piece” is basically manga’s and anime’s “The Big Bang Theory” - really dumb and cheap, but the goym around the planet love it, because it is safe.
I'm not sure, I've never read it, but based on what I've seen, it sure as hell doesn't seem like it's anywhere near as deliciously dark, shockingly dense, or intelligently written as Hunter x Hunter. But then again, it is 2,000 chapters long, so it never stood a chance at being a tightly written, well-constructed story anyway. And the art style certainly is not my thing (like, AT ALL), but despite all of my reservations on the manga, I still think i would find something to like about it because as I said earlier, One Piece is made for everyone.

I think hating something and sweeping it under the rug merely because it's popular and people like it is a pretty shallow mentality to have. One that, ironically, many normalfags, who believe they're unique and different, fall into. You end up losing out on a lot of cool things that way. Luffy himself strikes me as the "zero inhib goofball until shit gets serious" kind of character I enjoy.
Nami nevER seemed Swedish to me is all I’m saying.
I see. I can definitely see her being Nordic, so it makes sense to me.
Lifefuel for rapefugees

Last edited:

Why the fuck did you stealth-tag me in this? :feelsree:

I’m glad the Jews and Jewflix embarrassed “One Piece” and not “Naruto.”

View attachment 1153255View attachment 1153260View attachment 1153261

Yeah bro, because like a stereotypical Swedish foid Nami has red hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back