Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Discord group for Incels

ElijahCel

ElijahCel

Banned
-
Guys, is there any group where incels from the site can chat in video calls?
Whether it is in Discord, Snapchat, Telegram or anything else.
If not, maybe we should create something like that. Because I personally feel very lonely, so I want to chat with people who get me while seeing them and hearing their voices.
It's NOT a fedpost. You can suggest any ideas. Mods, if the thread's against the rules, please just tell so, don't ban me (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ

"Awaiting approval".
How long will it take? It's pretty late already in my timezone

Mods, pls approve this already Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò

grays arent allowed in our orgies sorry bro dm me when you have 1000 posts and above 3 years join date

Joining incel discords = your acc will get nuked

Image 2024 05 15 230444483

Damn, these corpo jannies are petty sons of bitches.
Why didn't admins create a new server? They could just hide and veil the whole incel thing.

It's fucking ridiculous that incels are banned but gooners and p-files can stay.

P.S.: sorry, i wasn't patient enough, so i dm'ed you, looking for answers. It'd be very nice of you if you shared your thoughts in this thread so other guys can see it

Chad trait: going on video calls

Guys, is there any group where incels from the site can chat in video calls?
Whether it is in Discord, Snapchat, Telegram or anything else.
If not, maybe we should create something like that. Because I personally feel very lonely, so I want to chat with people who get me while seeing them and hearing their voices.
It's NOT a fedpost. You can suggest any ideas. Mods, if the thread's against the rules, please just tell so, don't ban me (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ
Last time I joined some schizo group from here it got banned and my discord got deleted so fk that I cba to make another discord account

Chad trait: going on video calls
It's not a chad trait. I just hate texting, it's all soulless. I just want to get a mate and chat with him for long nights, like in the happy childhood. Is it too much for me? Am i subhuman and don't deserve it?

Last time I joined some schizo group from here it got banned and my discord got deleted so fk that I cba to make another discord account
I guess the trick is to not put the words "incel", chud, ER etc. in the name of the server or channels in there.