Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Despite being in college im still bullied for my looks

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
Recently when I was in scoo at the cafeteria some vile whores were talking about me and referred to me as "the guy with the helmet" I was the only one in the room holding a motorcycle helmet. They do not even know me yet already mock me just based on my subhuman face. There was also one foid who approached me and acted like she was into me but then I later found out she was messing with me and she never spoke to me again after that. The claim that incels won't be bullied after high scoo is false. This will continue for the rest of my life

you will be bullied as long as you're around a foid in any social situation, anyone who claims after high-school you won't be bullied is just straight up retarded

you will be bullied as long as you're around a foid in any social situation, anyone who claims after high-school you won't be bullied is just straight up retarded
Even other dudes don't wanna talk to me. I tried striking up a convo with another dude last week and he just walked away after answering the question I asked