Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DEATH OF MARRIAGES...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
modern marriage is FWB....foids are attracted to the attractive well endowed...not the concept of American dream picket fence 2 kids like in the game of life...

So many foids ARE THE CAUSE OF most divorces....the TRAD condition is dead...and it doesn't matter what race or color the foid is for u white supremacy nutz....all of them are and act the same when it comes to sub 5 males and relationships....the liberal nimrodic party made sure of this....

Foids are not looking for a good husband...they are looking solely for a good fuck from a well endowed chad or normie....

Screenshot 20240508 141013 SmartNews
Screenshot 20240508 141028 SmartNews

Some boomers boasted to me about their daughters and how divorce rates are lower. They don't get that divorce rates are lower because marriages are also very rare these days.

Some boomers boasted to me about their daughters and how divorce rates are lower. They don't get that divorce rates are lower because marriages are also very rare these days.
I hate boomers...wish they just die off already...they are the most disillusional Trump let's make America great again dimwits...