Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chance to ascend

L

Lurker666

Greycel
If you had the chance to ascend with a relatively good looking foid with a low-ish body count (virgin is near impossible) would you take it?

Who wouldn't?

If she's loyal and willing to settle, then yes.

What even is this question

Yes but no marriage

A lot of people on this forum apparently, Ive heard if shes not a virgin i wouldnt so often
Thats like exaggeration. As a virgin of course one should prefer a virgin, not some thot. No one heres even believes that girl can be a virgin past 16yo. All of us would prefer someone not promiscuous with body count of 20 at 20yo, foids like that cant bond. Sex and dating is too casual for them.

Sure, fuck it, that or nothing.

Thats like exaggeration. As a virgin of course one should prefer a virgin, not some thot. No one heres even believes that girl can be a virgin past 16yo. All of us would prefer someone not promiscuous with body count of 20 at 20yo, foids like that cant bond. Sex and dating is too casual for them.
Actually there are still some rare exceptions, but those are mostly volcels which didnt get chad yet

It's like question would you like to be poor or rich.

If you had the chance to ascend with a relatively good looking foid with a low-ish body count (virgin is near impossible) would you take it?
Where would the catch be? If I had the chance to ascend with a low-tier becky with a high body count (but where I still have reason to assume she'd be loyal to me) I would also take the chance in a second.

The only thing I would pass on is a relationship with someone with a significant genetic disorder, but even FWB would be 100% fine with such a person as long as she were safe.