Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW BUS²⁷JIHAD AGARTHAN CLASSIC

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
60% - See original thread
Epik prank

You're gonna get banned for sexualizing minors. Just edit the age while you can.

Dude i cant imagine how GOOD it would feel raping a sluty 15yo. I just imagine her in summer, unsuspecting in a mall. I grab her and shove her down. I pull down my pants and slid my cock into her fertile CHILD mouth. Everybody watches. Some pepole laugh, some cry, some even jerk off to the sight they are seeing, but nobody does stop me. Why? Because everybody knows the place of a slut is this. She alternarea between teasing my tip with her Young and recieving my entire cock and balls into her female mouth. The child them is satisfied with my cock in her mouth. She begs me with tears in her eyes to stop, because its hurting her. But i know. I know the Devil. I know a liar when i see one. She enjoys it more than anything. The fertile pussy of this Young fetus is quivering while being raped by me, the god of this universe. And oh! It is such a shame that She doesnt enjoy it, for If She were to truly dislike it, then pleasure would be mine. Her thigh yoga pants are filled with her piss, She is traumatised and started pissing herself out of fear, like how a child does. I pull them down, and the small is rancid, her virgin sluty pussy smells like burning sulfur. I stick it in, only to find out that her heavenly Saint pussy is FILLED with maggots. As i thrust in and out the maggots get into my cock and suck me off from the inside, and at the same time the screams of a stole future, confusion and exitement full the mall. At this point the autorithies come, as my penis is covered in maggots and virgin blood. Seeing the truly BEAUTIFUL sight, the cops join me, the whole crows does. And old man which remindse of my fathers starts sticking his nasty cock into her mouth. Thats when a fetus-goat creaturi crawls out of her anus, and chats to us in latin about how we should succumb to our pleasure.

At this point my dad beings raping me. I start crying about being reminded of how i was raped in a middle school by my math teacher. Sticking his big black african cock filled me with joy.

(In game)
This is the deleted thread