Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bluepilled Youtuber says that men fail to attract women because they express emotions, I left him a comment

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

Agreed. Expressing emotions is natural, and being emotionless is unnatural. I'm not saying a man should lack any emotional control at all, but he shouldn't be prevented from expressing himself, either.

Agreed. Expressing emotions is natural, and being emotionless is unnatural. I'm not saying a man should lack any emotional control at all, but he shouldn't be prevented from expressing himself, either.
Women are hardwired to see men who shows emotions as weak, It gives them the ick

There are also those who leaves a man because he went to a hospital and thats an ick.

If your in a hospital ever, Your unattractive to them!

good job makes sense

High IQ. And you can tell he's sub 5 too, obese as fuck. I wonder if he ever had a relationship.

Women are hardwired to see men who shows emotions as weak, It gives them the ick

There are also those who leaves a man because he went to a hospital and thats an ick.

That's only if you're non-Chad. Chad can show emotions. And if Chad is in a hospital with injuries that don't affect his face, then he's in the clear. (Not always, but better off than any Sub-Eight)

High IQ. And you can tell he's sub 5 too, obese as fuck. I wonder if he ever had a relationship.
He's Hispanic, And he is not gen z. He had a couple of relationships. Both didn't last.

That's only if you're non-Chad. Chad can show emotions. And if Chad is in a hospital with injuries that don't affect his face, then he's in the clear. (Not always, but better off than any Sub-Eight)

Its always the men that have to change something about themselves... blame the men and not the women, for rejecting a man for being human.

Its always the men that have to change something about themselves... blame the men and not the women, for rejecting a man for being human.
Somehow everything is our fault

Based comment bro. Well done. What is the YouTube channel that was on?

Human beings are emotional period it's not just exclusive to one gender.

Fuck these redpill cunts fuck every single one of these scumbags

Redpill faggot :feelshaha:

A sub8 man simply being human is automatically considered weak and unattractive by foids.

A men should be like a rock , a security.
The woman emotive and fickle.
Some parts of masculinity and feminity aren't social construct
It's gay the opposite

Not willing to express emotions, sounds like red pill cope.
´Hold your masculine frame, bro.´:redpill:

A Chad can cry like a bitch after watching some dogshit tragedy film , yet foid would still love him , but if a normie or an incel did that he would be summarily executed .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back