Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blacks /mixed kids are the future and just be thugs is a must for blacks

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
After many times in this country,I come to the conclusion only thugs get girls . I don't think I saw 15-20 normal blacks with a non black woman. When I see that I am always shocked, wondering how this happened. I can't remember how many mixed children I saw today . I see more white woman with black kids now. Each time I see a black man with a kid ,the kid is mixed. In the future blacks won't be a minority anymore. Each time I see a white woman with a mixed/black child I am saying the father must be tall thugmaxed blacks.
It's over for non thugmaxed blacks that talk normally, have short hair ,no piercings/ tattoos, educationmaxing....

@VictimofBpillReaper

So brutal. And so true. So many white girls scream BLM! What did u think was going on?

But they’ll all be retarded

Favela ooga boogaloo funded by Greater Israel.

The earth needs to be nuked asap

After many times in this country,I come to the conclusion only thugs get girls . I don't think I saw 15-20 normal blacks with a non black woman. When I see that I am always shocked, wondering how this happened. I can't remember how many mixed children I saw today . I see more white woman with black kids now. Each time I see a black man with a kid ,the kid is mixed. In the future blacks won't be a minority anymore. Each time I see a white woman with a mixed/black child I am saying the father must be tall thugmaxed blacks.
It's over for non thugmaxed blacks that talk normally, have short hair ,no piercings/ tattoos, educationmaxing....

@VictimofBpillReaper
The black race will get eradicated

The earth needs to be nuked asap
Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

@VictimofBpillReaper
Blacks will be wiped out in those countries if this continues

fuck the west with their niggeERs

Make KKK great again

#BlackLivesDontMatter

I'm not too fond of niggers and their half-demon spawn to be quite frank.

@VictimofBpillReaper
Then the future is doomed. Once Black reach critical mass in population they start tearing a country's society and infrastructure down and return to their natural ape state.

@VictimofBpillReaper
If the future is going to be like this, then we are only saving our kids from hell on earth. It ends with us, and that's a good thing. I recommend other cels to enjoy what they can in their lives that don't really include women.

@VictimofBpillReaper
yes im black but dont include me in those types of nigcels

Then the future is doomed. Once Black reach critical mass in population they start tearing a country's society and infrastructure down and return to their natural ape state.
Brutal conclusion

White sluts want this.. i mean its Evolution afterall:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:Make me yours Jamal, kill me too afteryou fuck me silly

@VictimofBpillReaper
Face matters the most numb nuts

@VictimofBpillReaper
How tall were they

Go to philphinnes with me there is blackcels there

If you are NT and black you cannot be incel