Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BLACKPILL DEBUNKED GUYS.

Pack it up boys, we're no longer incels. High fives all around guys, we did it

Can confirm, I'm fucking my 500 gigastacies rn :hax:

Pack it up boys, we're no longer incels. High fives all around guys, we did it
It's in our heads. A Looksmin website needs to be created for guys for them to attract the hottest chicks.

Can confirm, I'm fucking my 500 gigastacies rn :hax:
Can't wait to go outside and get my dick wet. Attractive guys should hide in their basements because this world belongs to ugly men.

(((They))) know what (((they))) are doing when (((they))) are making these articles. It's just propaganda and false hopefuel to get the ugly goyim in line. Of course the bluepilled subhumans who read this will have their innate biases acknowledged.

((They))) know what (((they))) are doing when (((they))) are making these articles. It's just propaganda and false hopefuel to get the ugly goyim in line.
This. No such articles would've been released if normies weren't aware of our existence(incels) and the bp.

Somehow more bullshit than the average dailymail article

I couldn't believe what I was reading lol.
The title is clickbait and the content was clearly written afterwards to fit the clickbait title

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

Jewish article

(((They))) know what (((they))) are doing when (((they))) are making these articles. It's just propaganda and false hopefuel to get the ugly goyim in line. Of course the bluepilled subhumans who read this will have their innate biases acknowledged.

Wait I think I hear stacies knocking on my door?

Thx daily mail!!

"Or why balding, bearded author Salman Rushdie - no Adonis in anyone's book"
ADOOOONNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bro chicks love ugly guys. They are so over chads and tall guys nowadays. The ugliest guys are drowning in pussy bro. Stop complaining bro