Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over being a high IQcel is the most degrading experience anyone can ever experience

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
Wanting to have normal, genuine conversation with people and just not being able to (from factors of mental state, upbringing, and past mistakes) is one of the most difficult things known to man.

I watch as my coworkers and others around me have fluid and great conversation and i can’t even get out a sentence correctly. I stutter, forget my words or my point due to overthinking, or I’ll mispronounce something so badly to the point where the person doesn’t want to continue conversation with me.

I think people assume im a moron because of this, but really I just have such horrible social skills that I can’t talk properly. It’s like how in Fallout 1 when you put your intelligence too low and all you can do is grunt. It’s fucking degrading. I have a professionally tested IQ in the 145-160 range and I can’t make a fucking coherent thought or statement to a person irl without ruining it, and the few times I manage to get a sentence out I inevitably fuck it all up. It’s even worse having to watch actual fucking braindead retards make good conversation and have “better” points than me because I can’t get my point across due to my abhorrent social skills.

The worst part is knowing that this WOULD be seen as a “cute” or “nerdy” trait by foids if I wasn’t sub 5. I’m treated almost as if I was an ogre because I’m sub 5 with bad social skills.

One day, I won’t have to use words to get my point across.

The worst part is knowing that this WOULD be seen as a “cute” or “nerdy” trait by foids if I wasn’t sub 5. I’m treated almost as if I was an ogre because I’m sub 5 with bad social skills.
so fucking over