Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any incel forums to join besides incels.is Thanks.

J

jakeraster

Greycel
I need someone to talk to regarding my injustices in my life especially for women who rejected me and never gave me a chance but to throw themselves to the undeserving men. I never had a romantic relationshipa with girls since when i was in my youth. But now, i crave for it and still never had found any relationships as women are so cruel and brutal to me even i am a gentleman myself and caring to them but the problem is they owe me nothing as i want to fulfill my missing hierarchy of need for intimacy.

There are but some of them allow nasty pedos and CP so i wouldnt reccomend it.

Stick to incels.is

Why do you want to join a different forum ? What is wrong with this one that you think will be better elsewhere ?

What's so different about your experiences and those one will hear of on YouTube, ie DBDR and LordWenza?

I need a forum for oldcels

tired of dealing with retarded kids here who will leave in a few months anyway

Yes go to trannies.com

Blackpill Club(incels.in)

Why do you want to join a different forum ? What is wrong with this one that you think will be better elsewhere ?
For me to have more choices means more new friends to relate with when it comes to my problems resenting on women and society.

For me to have more choices means more new friends to relate with when it comes to my problems resenting on women and society.
Fair enough.
I don't know any others unfortunately but I hope you find what you're looking for.

Answering is against the rules

There is a list of forums on the incels wiki but most of them are either shut down or are very niche.

Blackpillclub is one of them

There are but some of them allow nasty pedos and CP so i wouldnt reccomend it.
I'd imagine that would be an incel forum only on the dark web.

this one is the best i love everyone here

r/inceltears on reddit

I need someone to talk to regarding my injustices in my life especially for women who rejected me and never gave me a chance but to throw themselves to the undeserving men. I never had a romantic relationshipa with girls since when i was in my youth. But now, i crave for it and still never had found any relationships as women are so cruel and brutal to me even i am a gentleman myself and caring to them but the problem is they owe me nothing as i want to fulfill my missing hierarchy of need for intimacy.
go to chads.is you chad!

/r/short
/r/smalldickproblems