Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have a little/older brother on this forum?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
I am curious if there are any siblingcels on here

My older brother has type 3 autism

Over for your genetic line if all the men in your family post here

There is ricecel on youtube called Anime Bad Guy he is one of my second cousins and was posted on here back in 2022 don't know if that counts

I thought you meant if anyone here had a brother who had an account on this forum

There is ricecel on youtube called Anime Bad Guy he is one of my second cousins and was posted on here back in 2022 don't know if that counts
Fyi a second cousin is someone you share a great-grandparent with

Nah my brother is a retarded nigger normie

I would've ended up like him if i kept coping with tranime though kek

siblings have kids so i doubt it.

@weaselbomber is my brotha from the slums of Mumbai

My brother is a Chad.

Being a singlechildcel must be brutal tbh I enjoy having siblings even if I’m only really close with my sister
I'm an only childcel- I see it is both a positive & negative.

I am curious if there are any siblingcels on here
No, but I would have had a half-brother if he didn't die in a car crash 4 years before I was born. We would have gotten along well because we both liked cars and had other common interests. The only brutal part if he was still alive would have been seeing him out with his girlfriends while I rotted. He was NT unlike me plus was better looking, so he got girlfriends easily.

No, but I would have had a half-brother if he didn't die in a car crash 4 years before I was born. We would have gotten along well because we both liked cars and had other common interests. The only brutal part if he was still alive would have been seeing him out with his girlfriends while I rotted. He was NT unlike me plus was better looking, so he got girlfriends easily.
Ahh damn. Sorry for your loss even if you didn't know him

All of you

Group Hug GIF by MLB

:feelskek:... bro that would be brooootal.

Ahh damn. Sorry for your loss even if you didn't know him
Thanks. He would have been a good brother, even if he mogged me with his success with women. At least I would have had a sense of brotherhood and someone to do fun car stuff with.