Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else suffering from occasional backpain ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im suffering since occasional backpain since years. It might be because most of the day i either sit infront of my PC, whether it be at work or at home on the weekends. I train my back in the gym 1-2 times a week and hoped that it would reduce my backpain but it didnt do much. The pain is sometimes so bad that ist very hard to focus on something else. Usually painkillers do the trick but they dont treat the cause of the pain

Its over when backpain starts its over

I never worked hard in my life so no backpain

Sometimes but it's not so bad that I need painkillers.

My backpain might also be genetic since my mom had multiple back surgeries and often has backpain

Yeah I get it sometimes, it fucking sucks; I think like with you it's mainly due to the way I sit.

I used to get even worse ones when I was a teen, I think it was due to the school desks.

My back muscles hurt rn and I occasionally get spine pain. Everyday, I'm either sitting down, or lying on my stomach, and I sleep on my side.

My backpain might also be genetic since my mom had multiple back surgeries and often has backpain

Mineral deficiency.

Get a hair mineral analysis done and supplement accordingly.

-

Most people are deficient in Magnesium, Selenium, Iodine, Boron.

~Also, Vit D3 and , B12 for basement dwellers and vegans.

-

If you are not capable of seeing a physician due to finacial constraints, and want a general recommendation.

Trace minerals

Magnesium

KELP (iodine)

~Have to give up soda and sugary drinks completely.