Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Any tips for an ethical incel?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
i have yet to see anyone on this site unironically call themselves an "Ethical incel"

Over for Uncle tomcels

Yeah I have tips for you. Study hard and work hard in your teenage years through your 30's. When you are in your mid-late 30's, find a desperate single mother with 3 different baby daddies to wife up and betabuxx. She will divorce you after 4 years and take half your shit but at least you won't be an incel bro :forcedsmile:

No such thing as an "ethical" incel. Thats just a person who is just realising they are an incel and attempting to cope. In a few months he will start swallowing a pill.

That's just normal incels to the general public
I know. The funny part is that most of us "unethical incels" are still far more ethical than most Chads or even normies for that matter.

I know. The funny part is that most of us "unethical incels" are still far more ethical than most Chads or even normies for that matter.
Chad doesn't need to identify as an ethical chad. Brutal.

Any tips for a cuck who is ass raped by normies and foids on a daily basis and likes it?

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

Chad doesn't need to identify as an ethical chad. Brutal.
Yep. Look at Jeremy Meeks. He did everything wrong, almost beat a teenager to death, and got hundreds of love letters sent to him EVERY DAY while he was in prison. Then he got in a relationship with a billionaire's daughter, cheated on her, and the happily took him back. It's fucking crazy how far you can get on looks alone even when you make every bad choice possible.

I never wronged anyone in my life. I was gentle to the world. Yet I was the one bullied and made fun of. I was the one who was wronged by normies. Yet I am somehow the unethical guy while they are all good people.

Yep. Look at Jeremy Meeks. He did everything wrong, almost beat a teenager to death, and got hundreds of love letters sent to him EVERY DAY while he was in prison. Then he got in a relationship with a billionaire's daughter, cheated on her, and the happily took him back. It's fucking crazy how far you can get on looks alone even when you make every bad choice possible.
He didn't make the choice to be incel :soy:

It was his good personality. Also he told me he takes 5 showers every day and goes therapy 10 times.

.is wont touch this

Most ethical Tyrone

He didn't make the choice to be incel :soy:
Yep, that's what all the normies will say. Just stop calling yourself an incel, and you will somehow magically become a chad and have women throwing themselves at you. Normies are so delusional.

It was his good personality. Also he told me he takes 5 showers every day and goes therapy 10 times.

.is wont touch this
Guess I better try 10 showers a day and go to therapy 20 times a day. Maybe then I can surpass Jeremy Meeks, lol.

No such thing as an "ethical" incel. Thats just a person who is just realising they are an incel and attempting to cope. In a few months he will start swallowing a pill.

Ethical incel should be used for cases, when someone decides that sex is unethical and becomes a monk.

Any tips for a cuck who is ass raped by normies and foids on a daily basis and likes it?

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

Any advice for what sort of looks I should be going for and what personality to change to?
He thinks the reddit queens will help him get pussy by telling him what to change in his personality. :soy: :bluepill: