Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other beaner curry hybrids here?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Just what life did to me to kek at me was make me a fucking curry spic hybrid and yes I am quarter mayo too but it barely did shit for me and the fact I have the top 2 worst genetics on Earth is just suicidefueling to me because spics tend to be manlets especially fat manlets but I unfortunately dont have the toughness spics have since they work 12-15 hours on construction and drink coronas after.

I wonder who has better hops between Tyrone vs a taco bender

30fd5c02a656534b7b0b9e229bba89666643b71a414b58bec4783d36d54e3768 1 1

Just what life did to me to kek at me was make me a fucking curry spic hybrid
sorry brocel but the way you said this was really funny

anyway

brutal man :feelsbadman:

Nope, just spic for me. Honduran specifically. I may have other things in my genes, but I have checked.

Tyrone because tall nigger genes while us tacos r only good for construction work n hopping borders :lul:

sorry brocel but the way you said this was really funny

anyway

brutal man :feelsbadman:
My half curry half white dad only got laid through thugmaxxing and not to mention it was back when personality barely mattered so he was a 200 iq manipulator too

2000-2009 was when foid corruption was cooking up

Last edited:
Gonna be a dream living in the south of my country, working as a farmer and then fucking dying on real grass and not plastic shit

Just what life did to me to kek at me was make me a fucking curry spic hybrid and yes I am quarter mayo too but it barely did shit for me and the fact I have the top 2 worst genetics on Earth is just suicidefueling to me because spics tend to be manlets especially fat manlets but I unfortunately dont have the toughness spics have since they work 12-15 hours on construction and drink coronas after.

View attachment 1160705
I knew some hispanics in a coding summer camp that look dead-on like curries, but they're not. Even others said that about them, brutal

I knew some hispanics in a coding summer camp that look dead-on like curries, but they're not. Even others said that about them, brutal
Spics are basically off brand curries