Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An Indian Curry Nazi attacks in White house

honorary aryan

Indo-aryan moment

oIALJpr0M7VfrOq2tbqNYUfa_zYN9fJpADpNlqCYZSdJFyzTjOlcy9EKuJ4jtgrozXI0mVb9pX5E8UK0b-p5RpSQIJ7shX09FMsi_OWcv5k3HZ8UWipWAZk2HLjadtbxbb0pewWl8XXe_6kMfhXivECkj7UfTHhShmZjZ3uS_W6WYruR4gFA1POBkbBttrZaRGePwgMqrwapH8T3cj2vEBe4wLPexy8I-CcyUIiXcf-gxcroM9CSK-pcQeSjGyEw2ElAZkm5xuBHPthJ5VQFzSSQitntM4ogfKW_3jjVhtDO856rfQ1jfCK6oAPy35iZ9cqpegEOES2drdqgdF2OCo5jKD35HCFe_x5RkZ8qEG4RjdvabdxuivpOTIDPx7mHbVCZi8xuYQb4v7-ANKETblYzmoRsXoVglidY538JooGWyu-9ndug9CJWSRYgR5t19rI1UsfN3fMRdQxPh5RtM2qq9kacujd7dWxE0CZm143axvzoX3Cni1YokGJ2lbkMeTscudZpo9sxH7brKNWOhY8iZjwacNyz6vhZhIeA3oLl8MKfOy4-OMC49NHmHJPCigVEFViUSghEUyzn3D4mXGQqE4ykJcfk5ydk8iLOxW1NmJSfVmbauVY4lDOwsFZXDVicA4X7MYyWXaWRQA1ZQiP0Grn3us-LtXS2zrEZET4eKyVIEmjEOQNzJ64d6_tBbaYSdDeVnXS__LN8tYLkch1KFzLYTZOFxQkg40rGgpEL72VjRoEJmFsmRWuNfV4BGc68bAFXYyvi3ZPDnTAIOrUfVTlaptYf76mhmD7ddduzS4r9uiL_1olM_5mLYfpHAE1HSjXjeKIF2XfGUFEj7IuoR-XvAfkyhXv6bZ8giG8Rs7WWBuxA290ArQ-yfAK4iavfzWnexiwkp43AAFr3jzUXGd6HK-5I8dqEm99GgI7fda7c=w850-h529-s-no

@wereq moment

If a man can wear a dress and be recognised by society as a woman

Then I guess even a curry can be a white supremacist nazi.

Welcome to a world where nothing make sense!

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

This guy more nazi than many whites, crazy times.

This guy more nazi than many whites, crazy times.
there's more nazi curries than white nazis for some reason
At least they are helping us in some way.

Strange curries are usually pro Israel
I never saw a curry supporting the Zionist state
most I've seen have shown themselves to support far-right ideas

he deserved to be called aryan this time

Based honorarycel, but this curry was hella retarded mang, the fuck you doing in the white house, probably a glow op

Mainstream Hindu conservative support Zionist Israel. While Indian Third positionist support Nazism
I don't think they "support" Nazism Indian History books are very neutral on the stance of Hitler and Nazism because India was occupied by the British I would say it's just ignorance

Last edited:
I don't think they "support" Nazism Indian History books are very neutral on the stance of Hitler and Nazism because India was occupied by the British I would say it's just ignorance
But many Brahmin supremacist support Hitler

Least based currie

But many Brahmin supremacist support Hitler
No they don't you idiot...

Looks like pajeet wignats are a growing niche
"Wingnuts"

Based True Aryan
He wishes he never did this, I'm almost 95% positive.

It makes perfect sense. He was just coerced by a few school yard acquaintances who fooled him into thinking he is going to represent right wing America. This happens to FOBs all the time. Hes not a white supremacist Nazi.

I will explain this whole thing. His actions have very little to do with actual Nazisism.

This kid, like many Indians immigrants fresh off the boat was not able to discern between white chads & normies who are telling him something genuine vs. those who are fucking him. This happens to American born Desi as well, but when you are born and raised in Southern or Central America, you learn humiliation and scorn in grade school and high school. This might sound painful for Incels, and it is but it teaches you who really has your back and what you really are. (i.e. a big nothing) He also left India too early to have any rooting in that culture either, so basically he became a nothing, and then a heinous criminal/wannabe terrorist.

I never saw a curry supporting the Zionist state
most I've seen have shown themselves to support far-right ideas
Hindus from India love Zionism to the point even most Jews cringe.

Hindus from India love Zionism to the point even most Jews cringe.
Many do, correct. My thinking is as explained above, I think he really got manipulated into this by a sort of "school-yard" influence. Maybe he met some Oath Keepers or White Nationalist who fanned his flames and told him "you will be famous".

Many do, correct. My thinking is as explained above, I think he really got manipulated into this by a sort of "school-yard" influence. Maybe he met some Oath Keepers or White Nationalist who fanned his flames and told him "you will be famous".
He probably just spent too much time on 4chan.

No they don't you idiot...
Actually, there were Indian Nazi troops. But they weren't brahmin. They were regular guys...
"Wingnuts"
Wignats, is really a Nazi term. But I didn't spend the time to know what it really means. But it's a real word. A stupid word, but a word nonetheless.
He wishes he never did this, I'm almost 95% positive.
Nobody wants to be in jail, sure. But people do want to be famous for something.
It makes perfect sense. He was just coerced by a few school yard acquaintances who fooled him into thinking he is going to represent right wing America. This happens to FOBs all the time. Hes not a white supremacist Nazi.
He'd have to be pretty stupid to think he could do anything at all as one man, with a truck and a flag. It's possible he was duped into it. But, once again, he'd have to be pretty stupid.
I will explain this whole thing. His actions have very little to do with actual Nazisism.

This kid, like many Indians immigrants fresh off the boat was not able to discern between white chads & normies who are telling him something genuine vs. those who are fucking him. This happens to American born Desi as well, but when you are born and raised in Southern or Central America, you learn humiliation and scorn in grade school and high school. This might sound painful for Incels, and it is but it teaches you who really has your back and what you really are. (i.e. a big nothing) He also left India too early to have any rooting in that culture either, so basically he became a nothing, and then a heinous criminal/wannabe terrorist.
Hi! Glad you're OK bro! Long time no read!

I sure am glad it wasn't you that drove tge Nazi truck! Lol! (;;;;;

based currycel

Actually, there were Indian Nazi troops. But they weren't brahmin. They were regular guys...
Yes. BUT - they weren't fighting because they believe in or even care to understand mein kampf type stuff, (many of them likely couldn't read). They were fighting because one set of white men out a gun in their hand and said "BROWN-NIGGER SHOOT THIS OTHER SET OF WHITE MEN" ...and pajeet follows orders very nicely.
Wignats, is really a Nazi term. But I didn't spend the time to know what it really means. But it's a real word. A stupid word, but a word nonetheless.
Ohhhhh. Cool mang I ain't up to date on all the hippiedippy lingo mang...

Look Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nobody wants to be in jail, sure. But people do want to be famous for something.
Doubt this idiot under even that much about himself. Come on...at 19 we didn't know shit about shit...
He'd have to be pretty stupid to think he could do anything at all as one man, with a truck and a flag. It's possible he was duped into it. But, once again, he'd have to be pretty stupid.
YESS! Exactly.
Hi! Glad you're OK bro! Long time no read!
Same for you brother. I'm alright, surviving and doing God's work.
I sure am glad it wasn't you that drove tge Nazi truck! Lol! (;;;;;
Me? I don't even live in the U.S. I'm a 4o year old stableCel more or less. However, we all probably thought @wereq was going to try something like this. Don't confuse me with him..

Yes. BUT - they weren't fighting because they believe in or even care to understand mein kampf type stuff, (many of them likely couldn't read). They were fighting because one set of white men out a gun in their hand and said "BROWN-NIGGER SHOOT THIS OTHER SET OF WHITE MEN" ...and pajeet follows orders very nicely.
You could be right. It's just a job?
Ohhhhh. Cool mang I ain't up to date on all the hippiedippy lingo mang...

Look Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Doubt this idiot under even that much about himself. Come on...at 19 we didn't know shit about shit...

YESS! Exactly.

Same for you brother. I'm alright, surviving and doing God's work.

Me? I don't even live in the U.S. I'm a 4o year old stableCel more or less. However, we all probably thought @wereq was going to try something like this. Don't confuse me with him..
How's you're doges?