Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I fakecel if I've never approached a girl

Are you fakecel if you've never approached a girl

• Total voters
Ronove

Ronove

Recruit
★★★
Never approached one my entire life :feelsjuice:

I'm not 8/10 so why would i

I find the act of it repulsive as my body tells me it's morally wrong

Females either don't look at me or if they do they look at me with no emotion on their faces like this:
IMG 7783

No, you have no reason to

Depends, but usually no. Your average normie doesnt a approach gorillion girls, they usually met their gf through their social circle

Most people never even have to try a cold approach, so no.

Approaching a girl when you're incel is a lost cause and pointless. You might as well walk up to them and ask them if they think you're an ugly virgin. Both practically have the same result.

Approaching a girl when you're incel is a lost cause and pointless. You might as well walk up to them and ask them if they think you're an ugly virgin. Both practically have the same result.
:feelskek:

That's a good point

I tried cold approaching during my redpill phase, and all I did was embarrass myself.

I tried cold approaching during my redpill phase, and all I did was embarrass myself.
It's impossible to be a redpill cringemaxxer without embarrassing yourself to be fair

You might luck out if you do it but the societal problem of inceldom is so deep it doesn't make that much of a difference especially if you're not a normie/NT/at least 6/10. Sure you might luck out but the chances are small while you're doing something that has been deemed increasingly socialy unacceptable. It's a shit deal if you ask me and the "just approach bro :soy:" shit is incredibly insulting to men. Too bad they will be the first to give this advice.

Once i approached and the humiliaton was too real.

No approaching is a retarded concept made up by PUAs.

You might luck out if you do it but the societal problem of inceldom is so deep it doesn't make that much of a difference especially if you're not a normie/NT/at least 6/10. Sure you might luck out but the chances are small while you're doing something that has been deemed increasingly socialy unacceptable. It's a shit deal if you ask me and the "just approach bro :soy:" shit is incredibly insulting to men. Too bad they will be the first to give this advice.
And i might add it's not only insulting, it's inconsiderate of their mental health and dignity. But hey they are males so who gives a fuck right ? :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: