Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i allowed to show photos of my pathetic past bullies

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★
One day i wanna leak their faces on here as revenge. Although i got revenge by making anonymous accounts to troll them, it was still never enough and my rage lives on. I’m just worried IT would find these people online somehow and tell them what I did and somehow they’ll find out who i am and tell the cops or whatever

yes! shame them

Another reason why the forum should be privated @Master

Another reason why the forum should be privated @Master
we need a private inceldom discussion and in order to get it you need to have a certain amount of posts that shouldn’t be revealed to the public or just say a estimate. Once you reached the amount of posts you ge the private discussion unlocked

we need a private inceldom discussion and in order to get it you need to have a certain amount of posts that shouldn’t be revealed to the public. Once you reached the amount of posts you ge the private discussion unlocked
Nah must be join date not posts, or else fags like @Vendetta would get in. I'd say at least half a year after joining the forum. Thoughts @DarkStarDown

Nah must be join date not posts, or else fags like @Vendetta would get in. I'd say at least half a year after joining the forum. Thoughts @DarkStarDown
Needs to be a mixture of both tbh.

Needs to be a mixture of both tbh.
Correct, Forgot to mention the sleeper fed accounts. So 5,000 posts and 6 months should be good, what do you think?

I’m just worried IT would find these people online somehow and tell them what I did and somehow they’ll find out who i am and tell the cops or whatever
-
Yeah, plus by doing that you could end up inadvertently doxxing yourself here too.- There's some mentally ill bros here, ngl and you wouldn't want to risk revealing who you are either.
-

One day i wanna leak their faces on here as revenge. Although i got revenge by making anonymous accounts to troll them, it was still never enough and my rage lives on. I’m just worried IT would find these people online somehow and tell them what I did and somehow they’ll find out who i am and tell the cops or whatever
Making anonymous accounts to troll them is not enough, boyo. I don’t know about your professional life, but you should apply yourself, so that you can get a high-paying job. When your past bullies get married and/or have kids, and when their older child turn eighteen years old, you could hire a hitman to kill their oldest child (or their spouse, if they are childless). That would be the best revenge ever! Can you guess what am I doing with my life?

yes! shame them
terrible GIF

Yes dm now or post them on this thread

Making anonymous accounts to troll them is not enough, boyo. I don’t know about your professional life, but you should apply yourself, so that you can get a high-paying job. When your past bullies get married and/or have kids, and when their older child turn eighteen years old, you could hire a hitman to kill their oldest child (or their spouse, if they are childless). That would be the best revenge ever! Can you guess what am I doing with my life?

Most bullies are ugly fat kids that grew big before others, so it won't be shocking.

Buy a gopro and crack the code to daddy's gun safe. (in GTA)

I beat up most of my bullies felt good. One of them is balding now and looks like he is in his mid 30s lmao hope he gets run over by a car or whatever

I beat up most of my bullies felt good. One of them is balding now and looks like he is in his mid 30s lmao hope he gets run over by a car or whatever
this is half my motivation for gymmaxxing. always been a skinnycel and never stood up to my bullies i hope they will get what they have coming to them when im more built

Its against rules to dox people so you might get a warning but im not sure.