Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All the big burly stuff is cope. Most guys wish they were a johnny depp prime or chalamet. Maybe a Chris Evans at most.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Chris evans has good nordic thin features. when people love dumb fast and furious maga shit it's cringe.

Women want easy life fancy. Not 3rd world brazil shit.

Exterminate normie burly ppl

Last edited:
Use pics. Idk any of them

Only faggots like that shit.

Only faggots like that shit.
do women have MMA fighters on posters in their rooms?

Burly nerd white knight types or hypermasculine non artsy types women hate.

Women are anti patriarchy bc they want to filter out masculinity for the hot artsy guys you retard.

Women are anti patriarchy bc they want to filter out masculinity for the hot artsy guys you retard.
I'm saying only faggots like muscular guys.

most ppl who wanna musclemax are just people with shitty faces or bad bones. and they make up the need for manly toolbelt men in 2024 to gaslight their masculinity as more and more important.

But women look at the natural value hierarchy. Where you don't have to try and get a head start by Validation.
NVH

I'm saying only faggots like muscular guys.
and what do you think of all the guys who are pushing tate's narrative to warp all reality into stuff that plays to an insecure hard worker semi subhuman guy's strengths?: maga types.

Chris evans has good nordic thin features. when people love dumb fast and furious maga shit it's cringe.

Nah I wish I was Jeremy Meek(he has a good balance of handsomeness and facial masculinity)
Aside from him Chris Heria is a pretty good looking dude too

If that is so why do blacks do well in dating kek ? They completely lack the prettyboy type of faces you are talking about.

If that is so why do blacks do well in dating kek ? They completely lack the prettyboy type of faces you are talking about.
Usually a conservative dad they hate/ wanna spite him. or raised on shitty rap in a semi run down area. Or paid.

But those girls usually are dumb as fuck and none of us are thinking about getting with them.

It used to be worse in the 90s but now every girl with any feature sharper than a potato is beginning to count their blessings and avoid niggers.

Most white girls into blacks are like shitty whites into asians "only ones who will have me"

By and large women want people with NLSHV (natural life success hierarchy value).

China wants twink dominance in general. Azns love anime. So do niggers but they aren't gonna get to be sasuke thru surgery so thy just larp as we wuz kangz for a self esteem source.

If whites were gona today china would be getting a grin for the freedom to castrate every black in africa and especially US. Just a pity I won't ahve a blue eyes pointy nose girl on the tip of my dick when it happens. Cuz they'll all be gone.

Usually a conservative dad they hate/ wanna spite him. or raised on shitty rap in a semi run down area. Or paid.

But those girls usually are dumb as fuck and none of us are thinking about getting with them.

It used to be worse in the 90s but now every girl with any feature sharper than a potato is beginning to count their blessings and avoid niggers.

Most white girls into blacks are like shitty whites into asians "only ones who will have me"

By and large women want people with NLSHV (natural life success hierarchy value).
China wants twink dominance in general. Azns love anime. So do niggers but they aren't gonna get to be sasuke thru surgery so thy just larp as we wuz kangz for a self esteem source.

If whites were gona today china would be getting a grin for the freedom to castrate every black in africa and especially US. Just a pity I won't ahve a blue eyes pointy nose girl on the tip of my dick when it happens. Cuz they'll all be gone.
Giga based if true

quit projecting your prettyboy fetish, not everyone wants to be muh chalamet, also jfl at putting depp in the same category, he’s masc

quit projecting your prettyboy fetish, not everyone wants to be muh chalamet, also jfl at putting depp in the same category, he’s masc
dumbass. keep coping at the gym for nothing.

women will be thinking about your nose eyes skull jawline. and how cultured/ intelligent/ white collar you are.

most people bury dumb redneck nigger shit in the background of their brains. andrew tate copers all look like borderline nonwhite latino mutts with squat endormoph bodies.

their culture is dying. most zoomers may be kinda toolbelt more but they're still into anime. making big boomer dumbass shit less relevant.

dumbass. keep coping at the gym for nothing.

women will be thinking about your nose eyes skull jawline.
not everything is about women take your meds, no one gives a fuck if you look pretty if you’re all breaking your back for tyrone at the end of the day 12+ hrs, it’s about gaining automatic respect, especially if you’re non nt, why wouldn’t you

not everything is about women take your meds, no one gives a fuck if you look pretty if you’re all breaking your back for tyrone at the end of the day 12+ hrs, it’s about gaining automatic respect, especially if you’re non nt, why wouldn’t you
dumb white girls in rundown aras gaining weight are the ones who think about actual combat.

actual combat is for poor ppl in the minds of women. ur ass prolly grew up poor too.

tyrone is gonna have abortions and china is gonna cut off his nuts soon. do you not realize india and china will have half the worlds gdp by 2050?

Plus real fighting isnt how life works. its about cheap shots, and connections, and political correct virtue signalling (which azns are immune to). libshit signalling is only for people who wanna help their chances. I.E. average white guys (who are dying fast now). asian guys only stem max. and dont end up with white girls. they're waiting for money to be the MOST important thing. Milennials had libshit stuff in the 2010s but money is getting WAY more important.

Do nigs have money?

All that 90s thug shit turned into soundcloud rap which prettyboys are dominating in. Dumbass nigger thug shit is a joy to see being relegated to the poor animal parts of ameirca. they can't even afford to live in cities anymore. just far off section 8 housing or nonimportant cities its your fault for staying in like oakland and detroit. lol.

The last thing the black race will ever see is a smiling moon because the azns are gonna end them.

Blacks have got absolutely no refinement in any way shape or form except fast reflexes twitch muscle shit. Which puts them above samoan potatoes at least. Makes them ok at sports. Still got no technique because they're always animalistic monkeys into the self and not into the act in a calculated way.

And they do some weird shit with a degenerate pimp rap culture but whites are better at it when they're stupid enough to have no sense of self preservation.

But nothing nerdy so it will get them nowhere.

Women wanna have the smug aristocratic self-inventory. And leave rednecks and blacks in the back of their mind.

I do too and I hope they all die uneducated lol.

Genetically elite gravy train value hierarchy. GEGTVH.

Something will never admit to only caring about.

dumb white girls in rundown aras gaining weight are the ones who think about actual combat.

actual combat is for poor ppl in the minds of women. ur ass prolly grew up poor too.

tyrone is gonna have abortions and china is gonna cut off his nuts soon. do you not realize india and china will have half the worlds gdp by 2050?

Plus real fighting isnt how life works. its about cheap shots, and connections, and political correct virtue signalling (which azns are immune to). libshit signalling is only for people who wanna help their chances. I.E. average white guys (who are dying fast now). asian guys only stem max. and dont end up with white girls. they're waiting for money to be the MOST important thing. Milennials had libshit stuff in the 2010s but money is getting WAY more important.

Do nigs have money?
point is, not everyone aspires to be a soft looking white guy with curly hair and a nice jaw, if theres no true connection with females unless looks are met, then you should forget about them either way gl or ugly, and accept its a joke

point is, not everyone aspires to be a soft looking white guy with curly hair and a nice jaw, if theres no true connection with females unless looks are met, then you should forget about them either way gl or ugly, and accept its a joke
they wanna be a high tier twink or golden retriever chris evans or person who is a well, chad. maybe a bad boy hot white guy like peter steele becasue he is tall and white. but make him into a mexican or round jawed asian? nah.

What does chad *ACTUALY* mean? Chad is a white complacent 1950s-1980s amurrican name. bradley, darren, benedict, chace, etc. meaning, a time where only white people were in the country living an easy life. If you're zayn or some shit it's still not desirable. women want the whole package of refinement blue eyes and sharp features. They wanna live the closest thing to a flawless life so they can be smug.

All this nigger stuff is cringe and women are gaslit and terrified into feeling blacks are great like stockholm syndrome.

they wanna be a high tier twink or golden retriever chris evans or person who is a well, chad. maybe a bad boy hot white guy like peter steele becasue he is tall and white. but make him into a mexican or round jawed asian? nah.

What does chad *ACTUALY* mean? Chad is a white complacent 1950s-1980s amurrican name. bradley, darren, benedict, chace, etc. meaning, a time where only white people were in the country living an easy life. If you're zayn or some shit it's still not desirable. women want the whole package of refinement blue eyes and sharp features. They wanna live the closest thing to a flawless life so they can be smug.

All this nigger stuff is cringe and women are gaslit and terrified into feeling blacks are great like stockholm syndrome.
its over for schizophrenics, take your seroquel boyo

Could have the most handsome nigger in the room and asian women will just see the missteps of being a hot chad. because women don't care about shit except being superior to people on an aristocratic smug level.

Everything below that is an ego hit they don't wanna think about.

film yourself so you can laugh later when it doesn't really do shit for you. unless you have jbw.
its done a 180 in terms of everyday quality of life , going from twink to 200+ with veins literally changed my life and even though im aspie tier i still see the halo compred to my twink life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back