Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Agecuckerica vs Primemany

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★
2024 05 13 18 12 59 Window

This is cope.

Foids would never fuck anyway ugly truecels, whether they're 14, 16, 18, 25, 35, 50 or 100.

Age of consent laws DO NOT MATTER to truecels. We would still be incels with or without them.

Its based but you'll still get judged for dating an u18 year old foid if you are 25+

I for one am glad you are an incel since you won't be able to pass on your pedophile genes to the next generation.
Agecuck alert, your innocent teens are getting dicked down daily by young chads

Agecuck alert, your innocent teens are getting dicked down daily by young chads
As long as those young chads are not pedophiles like you are, I don't really give a fuck.

As long as those young chads are not pedophiles like you are, I don't really give a fuck.
You'd be surprised these same dudes fuck 11yo foids at 20 and slay in the market.

So you don't get mad at the thought that dudes much younger than you are having sex on a daily basis with foids in their prime age?
JFL

Its based but you'll still get judged for dating an u18 year old foid if you are 25+
Its the envy of other men ,they cope like That
Females instead care only about look not age

This is cope.

Foids would never fuck anyway ugly truecels, whether they're 14, 16, 18, 25, 35, 50 or 100.

Age of consent laws DO NOT MATTER to truecels. We would still be incels with or without them.

There is no age of Consent in Goymany if you Rapefugee max

This is cope.

I'm inclined to heartily concur.

So you don't get mad at the thought that dudes much younger than you are having sex on a daily basis with foids in their prime age?
JFL
Those foids are not mine to claim. Thus, I can't be mad at boys their age having sex with them. This doesn't apply to any other group of foids.

based but doesnt matter because they are chad only