Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Acts of Micro Feminism

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cke27t/acts_of_micro_feminism/

This is a trending thing on TikTok, and I'm here for it. Women are talking about everyday acts of micro feminism that they do. Examples are putting women's names first on paperwork or letters. Another one was when someone says something like, "I went to the doctor to get my knee checked out," reply with, "What did she say?" rather than the default "he." I also liked referring to men who are inappropriately angry as "emotional." Like say to your co-workers, "I wonder why Bob was so emotional at that meeting yesterday." You get the idea. So, what acts of micro feminism do you do?

How to get revenge on moids :feelskek::feelskek:

this is a trend meanwhile we're mocked relentlessly

Image 2024 05 05 151237130

Women complain about the 'high rate of male on female violence', then they go outside and do shit like this :feelsseriously:

Feminism made them feel they are invincible, so they go out there and fuck around. Sometimes they find out :feelsaww:

View attachment 1152788
Women complain about the 'high rate of male on female violence', then they go outside and do shit like this :feelsseriously:

Feminism made them feel they are invincible, so they go out there and fuck around. Sometimes they find out :feelsaww:
I dare them to do this and get fucking curb stomped

So many retarded women in that thread seething that men stuff is considered the default, while women stuff is considered a deviation.

Yeah, no shit. Men's sports are the 'default' because men are physically stronger so they are better are sports. Men's sports are more interesting and more important, they make more money.

The only reason to watch female sports is to look at the foids' bodies. That's why women wear skimpy clothing in tennis and volleyball. They know, too, why people watch them.

Same thing with male doctors. There's a reason it's 'doctors and female doctors', and not 'doctors and male doctors'. Most doctors are males, most skilled surgeons are male.

View attachment 1152788

never move for foids @Simba

I dont have to deal with these parsitic twats

Image 2024 05 05 154021700

Literal discrimination :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Imagine a man saying he only wants male doctors, he would be crucified. Imagine a white man saying he only wants white doctors, he would be crucified.

But a woman wanting only female doctors? Slay the patriarchy, qween :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

When theyre dying on the side of the road after a car accident and a man wants to save her life

"Nonono i request a female helper since im doing my part in micro feminism"

Lets get things right.. we are in a cybernetic and physical war with women right now. We should call it
as it is. Women in the media are actively trying to destroy autistic and unattractive men. I think it is
about time we face up to the reality.

View attachment 1152799

Imagine a man saying he only wants male doctors, he would be crucified. Imagine a white man saying he only wants white doctors, he would be crucified.

But a woman wanting only female doctors? Slay the patriarchy, qween :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
It's actually lifefuel. They are going to run the society. Let them. Nobody has any idea how little men can get by with.

Also, it's no wonder foids are getting fat as fuck.

View attachment 1152788

That's pretty retarded because it is a positive interest signal when a female want to be close to you
Kinda acting against them

Last edited:
If you see a Chad chatting up a female in the UK in a bar, you can now call the police on him for harassment.Get
the police down there and say you are witnessing a female being harassed and abused.

This is the perfect response. Spread this around the manosphere. Make their life as difficult as possible.

Whatever helps them cope with the fact they are nothing more than cunts

JFL at this discussion

Genuinely a strange thing to think about, im not thinking about who is moving out of who's way for the sidewalk lol, I don't play sidewalk chicken
Image 2024 05 05 154021700

Retarded since the male doctors get less work but get paid for doing nothing, if anything only requesting male doctors would mean they have to work more = more stress

Internet protocols - created by a man
Mobile phone - created by a man
Electricity - men

put them all in a barn and put the barn on fire