Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A specific event in dbdrs video fucked with me

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
The Korean neighbor of dbdr that shot him in the eye with a nerf gun, and the red haired girl comforted him. I hate that id find something like that wholesome, was she friends with him before meeting dbdr, would she be the "mediator" between the two to appease both parties. Usually these types of foids choose both sides rather than be honest and take his side. It got me feeling weird again and brought back so many emotions I wish I never felt. Because it means emotional dependency and naiveness is still lurking inside me. I hate women like that just, choose a fucking side, and no indecisiveness doesn't mean you are above black and white thinking, you are struggling to choose. Don't make him feel emotionally vulnerable and dependent on you while you aren't able to support yourself enough to be loyal, and submit yourself to the one who is harming him, whore.

Last edited:
More news from that fakecel/failed normie

Whats exactly the issue with being neutral ?

Whats exactly the issue with being neutral ?
She's not "neutral" she's trying to appease two masters being neutral means you have a back bone. If you're sucking the dick of the attacker while comforting the target that's slimy.
He wants reassurance and someone to trust not another hypergamous twat.

More news from that fakecel/failed normie
He’s a retardcel and gingercel. Having no soul makes it literally impossible for him to have any social skills, so I don’t blame him.