Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 20 yo foid complains about being a "virgin"

Dnw but if she wants to lose it so bad I am willing to be her first kiss.

And thats alright! Its special when you wait for the right one :)

She ain’t a virgin lmao what a dumb bitch

lower your standards then bitch

I'd say that for 99%+ of girls who complain about being virgins, I would be very willing to change that, so it's just their fault.

The only exception is if they have like HIV (because of shared needles or whatever).

Foids can sell their virginities and simps would pay millions of dollars for it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3YaVb2gWcA0

I know this fucking whore is not a virgin, she has already been fucked by Tyrone. And even if she is that is her fault for being a hypergamous slut. I hope she gets fucking decapitated (in Minecraft).

I've seen a tiktok similar to this of a fucking foid claiming to be a KHHV at 30 and I already smelt it from the screen that she is fucking lying

My honest reaction to seeing "virgin" adult foids

Anakin liar

Bitch, even only 20 dicks from Chads that went through your filthy cunt doesn't mean you're a "virgin" anymore. You're a whore. A Chad's and Tyrone's cock-addicted whore that is desperate for more attention. Your virginity was gone by the age of 14/15, somewhat like that, maybe earlier. Even we ugly subhumans know that already. Now stfu, worthless cunt.

A friend brought up to me the other day, that a lot of these videos about women talking about being "lonely" or "virgins" are just engagement bait. The real story is, is that a lot of these women already get attention IRL from the opposite sex, unless they are social media addicted drones who just stay inside all day. Worst part is, is that I myself engaged with this shit on Twitter and the like.

It's best not to post or engage with stuff like this at all and completely ignore them so they don't get their clicks.
I've seen a tiktok similar to this of a fucking foid claiming to be a KHHV at 30 and I already smelt it from the screen that she is fucking lying

My honest reaction to seeing "virgin" adult foids

View attachment 1159863
Same scenario as above.

Last edited:
A friend brought up to me the other day, that a lot of these videos about women talking about being "lonely" or "virgins" are just engagement bait. The real story is, is that a lot of these women already get attention IRL from the opposite sex, unless they are social media addicted drones who just stay inside all day. Worst part is, is that I myself engaged with this shit on Twitter and the like.

It's best not to post or engage with stuff like this at all and completely ignore them so they don't get their clicks.
What does it matter though if you give them attention, I posted this to make fun of her.

>virgin
>cunt

pick one

Maybe she didn't kiss anyone but she sucked on lots of chad cock for sure