Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1992 cartoon X-Men brought back in 2024 as "X-Men '97" but they nerfed Rogue's butt to be flat and disappointing

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Before

how could they do this to us?

how could they do this to us?
They hate men that's why they want us to suffer and become attracted to the trannies since they are satanists

foids are allowed to have non desirable features but men have to be chads

Disney Marvel what did you expect

Ahh 92'. I started fapping to these images around 95'. It gave us such a unrealistic sense of what our lives were going to be like.
Didn’t know you were an eldercel. That’s brutal.

Yeah you did. I thought..

Moderately. I'm 41
I didn’t know you were that old, thought maybe late 20s. Sorry for the disrespect in the past then, I respect my eldercels.
:feelsYall:

Idiots are gonna teach us to respect cartoon drawings as well?
Fucking shit.

View attachment 1160603
I've watched the entire season and the good news is the show is VERY GOOD, and also Rogue's ass is fine. That frame with the flat ass was just one background still frame. But she looks normal

Lifefuel for capeshitcels
GGmBvUoXIAELQWa

Also, her ass in the original series was some times flat, too

Oh shit Andrew was also born in the same year as Adam? Interesting ..
:yes:

Adam Lanza birthday: April 22, 1992
Concordia shooting: August 24, 1992
Andrew Blaze birthday: September 17, 1992

Question: How do you feel about being born in the same year as the 1997 North Hollywood shootout? :feelssus:

:yes:

Adam Lanza birthday: April 22, 1992
Concordia shooting: August 24, 1992
Andrew Blaze birthday: September 17, 1992

Question: How do you feel about being born in the same year as the 1997 North Hollywood shootout? :feelssus:
No idea man.
All i know is i Love me some Carmageddon!

Not that goyslop mutt sponsor by redpill israel
"Tate" = Daddy in Hebrew
So mutt daddy for the retarded goyim, just like your average shitcoin enjoyer from /Biz/

Perfect weimar

Idiots are gonna teach us to respect cartoon drawings as well?
Fucking shit.
They basically started Chad/Stacy worshipping with drawers and writers like Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. They systematically taught us how to worship and be in awe of something we can never have as well..

View attachment 1160603
I've watched the entire season and the good news is the show is VERY GOOD, and also Rogue's ass is fine. That frame with the flat ass was just one background still frame. But she looks normal

Lifefuel for capeshitcels
I'll def watch it eventually it's just nothing excites me enough lately to pirate ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back