Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 12:45am - I’m laying in bed, thinking about the man or bear in the woods question.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Fuck - I wish I could watch a bear maul a foid.

I’m a 32-year-old kissless virgin and femoids are choosing to come across a fucking bear instead of a man! I undERstand femons get raped, but the Jew-run media has done this to society - my grandmother would probably choose the man, because she knows how unforgiving the wilderness can be!

Why is it even rent free in your head? It's such a retarded normie trend that I don't care but for long time inkwell supremacists like @AsiaCel this is lifefuel. There hasn't been such a divided gender meme.

If a foid or normie upsets you with their answer to the bear or man in the woods question - ask them, “Well, what do you think about the dogpill? Should *foids have sex with dogs, or should foids only have sexual with humans?” - most foids will become confused, and then they will shut the fuck up.

how could any fucking naive moron still white knight for women when this is an actual question

I’m a 32-year-old kissless virgin and femoids are choosing to come across a fucking bear instead of a man! I undERstand femons get raped, but the Jew-run media has done this to society - my grandmother would probably choose the man, because she knows how unforgiving the wilderness can be!
Relatable, I have been hiking for this reason

(This comment is purely fiction and none of the above actually happens)

Its 1AM where I am rn

Why is it even rent free in your head? It's such a retarded normie trend that I don't care but for long time inkwell supremacists like @AsiaCel this is lifefuel. There hasn't been such a divided gender meme.
Yeah, cus I'm a accelerationist.

how could any fucking naive moron still white knight for women when this is an actual question
Yes, I think this trend question will force many “allies” to femons to finally choose a side.

Holy shit just kissless or khhv? Absolutely brutal