Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

105-110iq autist is ideal

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
Not low iq enough to be abused by society but not high iq enough to be a massive outcast.

150+ with ability to change the world is ideal too but quite rare

107 IQ and always was a giga outcast

no idea, all i know is im a msssive social retard
I was friends with a statusmaxxed HTN. If i was around him and his friends he made jokes at my expensive to impress his friends while privately he was a chill dude. I fucking hate snakes who act all tough and strong when their friends are around

what.... rather be normal and smart enough to easily get a good job. one who can socialmax.

what.... rather be normal and smart enough to easily get a good job. one who can socialmax.
i meant its the ideal iq for an autist, not that its the ideal combo

thats a perk of high iq autist cuz u can get a good job ig but outside of stidycelling/hobbies ur retarded, and theres always a chance u wont studycel anyways

"Friend" with qutation marks
water but still mogs avg low iq autist who cant read body language or understand basic abstract social concepts and avg high iq autist who reads 24/7 and is a bully victim

water but still mogs avg low iq autist who cant read body language or understand basic abstract social concepts and avg high iq autist who reads 24/7 and is a bully victim
Im way more of a social retard than you think lol. I have no social filter which often brought me in trouble. It got better but its still terrible

150+ with ability to change the world is ideal too but quite rare
IMG 4676

View: https://youtu.be/dSJe4cPvzIw?si=nldWveG2zjshDpOx

View: https://youtu.be/_wy9kS8ob2Y?si=NKe5risnvNaCkkmH