Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoosexuality should be banned here

J

JamesMLM

Captain
I’m not talking about furries or fictional animals. I’m talking about actual zoosexuals that want to fuck real animals like @DEADG00FY76

IMG 6838
IMG 6807

And yes I know a lot of you going to say “The pot calling the kettle black” so allow me to redirect you to this thread
Replace loli with furries and you will get the same point.

If i can’t get pussy ill just get a female bitch @Zer0/∞

Jk i will never buy another fucking pet they are such a fucking hassle

There was a cel who was fucking his mare, he was an ok dude, polite and cool, he eventually got banned, I think it was because of his relationship with the horsey.

There was a cel who was fucking his mare, he was an ok dude, polite and cool, he eventually got banned, I think it was because of his relationship with the horsey.
Dang, what is the username? If you remembered

I remember him lol

He was also hispanic / latino I think

He had a new acc but i cant find it

@FeminismsCancer
IMG 6874

I will never understand people who entertain a ridiculous fantasy like furrydom and then condemn someone who takes it to its logical conclusion. You’re both degenerates

If You all ban Me than weird and eventful things will go end up happening

Ridding Me of this Forum will lead to Eventful and Weird & Wacky things happening

Something is really wrong with all of you and it's not Inceldom. :feelsUgh:

I’m not talking about furries or fictional animals. I’m talking about actual zoosexuals that want to fuck real animals like @DEADG00FY76

View attachment 828393View attachment 828395

And yes I know a lot of you going to say “The pot calling the kettle black” so allow me to redirect you to this thread
Replace loli with furries and you will get the same point.
Riemann Zeta function flag kek :feelskek:

People who fuck animals need to be shot.