Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your thoughts on having a kid?

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
The mother doesn't matter, but how would you feel about having a kid?

I don't want one. WAAAAYYYYY too much work and effort for little reward.

This, also I've always blamed my parents for having me against my will so they'd use that against me kek

if i had good genes to give the kid i'd go for it

yeah i can barely take care of myself, how in the hell am i supposed to take care of a child

I would have kids, but well nobody wants me so forget it. Adoption is for cucks tho, don't do it.

never, and if i ever accidentally got femoid pregnant,

id give her two options

abort child = id stay with her

dont abort child = she can have fun raising kid on her own.

Its not just because im subhuman that i dont want kids, heck even if i was chad or chadlite i still wouldnt want kids because they are all screaming little annoying cunts

never, and if i ever accidentally got femoid pregnant,

id give her two options

abort child = id stay with her

dont abort child = she can have fun raising kid on her own.

Its not just because im subhuman that i dont want kids, heck even if i was chad or chadlite i still wouldnt want kids because they are all screaming little annoying cunts
There is a third option to avoid having to take care of a child.

Gonna die totally alone if I don't have any kids. Scared

I want a nice choco baby.

I'd love to have a kid but I'm too subhuman. If I would ever have a wife I will impregnate her with chad's sperm while she won't know that so my (not exactly) own son won't cuck me.

I found it after some extensive searching
Morlock.jpg

I need some for the Matzo I'm making.

Yes it was:(. I had to scroll through a page of Google images with the search "pm_me_strippers avatar"
your acting like that was hard as a neetcel

I hate kids and also i dont want to have my own in this fucked up world

Our current world is too flawed to risk the chance of having a male Incel son.

Nonexistence has never hurt anyone

any children i had would be born into an existence even worse than ours is currently most likely, but in a hypothetical better world i wouldn't be against it.

something that normshits do because everyone else does then they end up not giving a shit about the end product. subhumans who breed deserve to be beheaded and their children mercy killed.
also

fuck that. I've suffered enough. I want to enjoy the next half of my life - I don't need extra responsibilities.

for obvious looking at vagina reasons i'd love to have a daughter
but then i think of all the "secrets" that my female cousins have with their mothers and that scares the shit out of me.
For examples:
a) One of my cousins participated in an orgy and told her Mom to which her Mom took her to a clinic to get tested because she is her Princess and then took her shopping
b) My Aunt for another cousin caught my 14yo cousin with a 20yo guy in her room at 2 in the morning and kicked him out and never told the father who was literally sleeping in the next room.
c) Third and final example, although I have plenty more, is that my 19yo cousin drunk and drove right into a fucking wall but her shit mother covered it up and blamed the husband because the car was old and my Aunt kept saying to buy the daughter a new car but my Uncle is old school and kept saying no so they FUCKING LIED to my Uncle and said the car malfunctioned to which made her ram into the wall. To which my Uncle believed it because my slut Aunt sold it so good and now my cousin drinks and drives all the time. Thanks to her Mom

I fucking hate kids, so no thanks

I think you maybe AK74 or infinitecel, judging by your posts.

And the types of avatars you'd use.

Lol at fucking ethnic subhuman parents and there high fertility rate, they are bringing more incels to this shit world where it's the worst time to be an incel, if you want kids than you are truly not blackpilled

Lol at fucking ethnic subhuman parents and there high fertility rate, they are bringing more incels to this shit world where it's the worst time to be an incel, if you want kids than you are truly not blackpilled

A lot of people are breeding in high numbers with no consequences, I actually agree with you.

grow them up and then have intercourse with them (I wouldn’t mind adopting a Japanese kid and doing this), I would treat her so good and make her pure.

grow them up and then have intercourse with them (I wouldn’t mind adopting a Japanese kid and doing this), I would treat her so good and make her pure.
It's because of people like you that all normies think we're disgusting monsters that deserve to suffer.

1) Gotta find someone that wants you. However no woman ever wants to date an Incel.

2) Cheating and divorces suck, no way I want to go through that.

3) Having kids are expensive AF and they take a lot of responsibility to raise. Also takes away a lot of your energy.

Personally, I have a goal I want to achieve, women, and family stuff would get in my way. Having wife and kids is out of my mind and vision.