Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Young men are turning their backs on women in record numbers"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Have you guys seen these coping videos? "Women are mad that men don't approach them anymore!" What a cope.

Its not that young guys have turned their backs against women, its that women turned their backs against most men lmao. A lot of men are portrayed as stoic and logical but all I see here is a big fat cope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft_-wskNQK0

"Women are so mad bro that you aren't approaching them!!"

Nah, I think women are happy about the fact that my ugly ass isn't bothering them.

mad chad isn't approaching them jfl

also no shit young men aren't helping them, they'd have to be naive morons to lift a finger for these whores today

Women are mad that chad isnt approaching them. For foids I am not a man. I am only a man for them when they need something out of me.

Gotta serve your audience the cope pill. It's usually older and out of touch guys. Young ones are pretty brutal in their self-assessments.

Chad* doesn't approach

Whatever we do or don't do it's always framed as our fault, it's all so tiring.

Listening to those women is so tiring. The entitlement, arrogance, based on nothing more than our fucked up society enabling them.

Yes these videos seem quite popular nowadays it's like a genre in itself. Tbh i think even a certain amount of normies are fed up with this but it won't change anything

I listened to the first foid. I guess she's talking about guys her age thus zoomers. Why is she so surprised ? With the tinderification, muh female empowerment/4th wave feminism, every single bitch nowadays is basically a "Femme Fatale" in the eyes of your average zoomer boy lmao :feelskek: they don't even trust them enough to approach them, or feel so inferior due to their insane standards that they just chose to rot.

Yes, I've seen them.

It's MGTOWs coping, that's all.
Yes these videos seem quite popular nowadays it's like a genre in itself. Tbh i think even a certain amount of normies are fed up with this but it won't change anything
It's MGTOWs, or Men sent their own way. They have made these videos for what I know is at least eight years.

Gotta serve your audience the cope pill. It's usually older and out of touch guys. Young ones are pretty brutal in their self-assessments.
Legit. The older you get, the harder you cope. Plus, if you're like 50, you might as well live the little bit of life remaining.

Meanwhile on Reddit if you ask the same question:

r/feminism
u/lonelysince2006 • 1d
Why do women feel like they have to be chased?

Alright, guys, so serious question, right? Why is it that the new generation of women want to be
pursued? Like, they want men to chase after them in order for them to feel like a man is worthy of them chasing her or pursuing her or going out their way to make her feel special. Like, what? Was it a thing for a woman to automatically feel like she's the prize?

MPDTAkFdRtS45V4L7JMx6il1WbJ3SAgxXLuQcO0tD0w
VA9xDffXfl6IgYHWFmJBZT4uxn5MlJmMQo9K2FT dhE
323 Comments

allmenmustdie 2h
this post reeks of incel energy. like have you TRIED approaching girls? or do you just stay all day in your moms basement?

THIS is why women dont want anything to do w men. they constantly complain ab not having women approach them.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BEING APPROACHED.

fucking men

MPDTAkFdRtS45V4L7JMx6il1WbJ3SAgxXLuQcO0tD0w
VA9xDffXfl6IgYHWFmJBZT4uxn5MlJmMQo9K2FT dhE

Last edited:
It's MGTOWs coping, that's all.
It's mostly coping but I'm sure some of these foids are honest with this when they complain. Sexes relations are so shitty due to feminism/gynocentrism and all this crap nowadays that even normie guys get scared/fed up :feelskek:

I'm sure some of these foids are honest with this when they complain
I didn't watch the video, but you should learn that whenever a woman says man, boys, male, she means Chads. Women do not perceive men bellow like a 7/10. We are invisible and nothing to them. Nonexistent is what men without visible bone in the face and who aren't tall are to women. Their brains have to be this way so they breed with the rare Chad who briefly comes into their life and hole. That rare Chad might not come around again: this is of course true until the last decade when Tinder and the internet made Chad far more accessible and plentiful, but the female hind-brain never accounted for that, and it sure isn't complaining.

There is some nuance. Whenever a woman says man, boys, male, she means Chads, unless she has been pumped and dumped recently and is angry that Chad didn't call back. Then the vast rest of men become opaque and their roastie wrath is directed at all of us.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video, but you should learn that whenever a woman says man, boys, male, she means Chads.

No, this is autistic LMS dogma. She might be talking about some chadlite/high tier normie.

Women are being approached more than ever. Perhaps 1,000 times a week due to dating apps, work,
etc.

Imagine applying for a job with 2,000 candidates. This is essentially inceldom. Most guys here are
actually just average men trying to navigate a new dating arena that has been socially engineered
to work against you by the UN and government.

The government has no business to get involved in these kinds of affairs and thus should be voted out.

VILE FUCKING SLUTS VILE VILE DIRTY DEMONS

“Teehee I got proposed to today by a random guy :foidSoy:

>IVE LITERALLY HEARD A FOID SAY THIS

Women are being approached more than ever. Perhaps 1,000 times a week due to dating apps, work,
etc.
Yeah that's true when taking dating apps into account. Overlaps with what is was saying, every girl is a femme fatale simply by the fact that she, by default, is playing with hundreds of guys :feelskek: then they wonder why some guy wouldn't want to approach them irl

No, this is autistic LMS dogma. She might be talking about some chadlite/high tier normie.
You are not disagreeing with me if you think she means above average men.

theyre mad abt chads das it

MSTOW Men sent their own way coping

You are not disagreeing with me if you think she means above average men.
Yeah we agree then but i think even some of them might be impacted by all the toxic dating shit so some foids are seething that they don't chase them :feelskek:

The more single people living in pods the better #NWO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back