Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you still be here if...

WakeSleepRepeat

WakeSleepRepeat

Banned
-
OK, for all of you more friendless people on this forum,

Would you still regularly come here if you had some irl friends?
Whats more valuable to you, generalized in person human interaction and connection,
Or highly specialized internet interactions?

People in real life obviously provide the latter, however the interactions are seldom with other like minded folk.
Incels.is is a very specialized community of people with shared experiences and likely shared ideologies which arent often expressed or felt irl.
But if you had that person to person irl experience, would you even seek out this forum?

Me personally, I have quite a few friends which is made easy by going to college and having 3 decent roommates. If I didn't even have that decent chance I wouldn't be a greycel...

I kinda do just dont hang out much with them

When's your paper due faggot ?

I have quite a few friends which is made easy by going to college
giga fakecel trait in my opinion unless you're the group jester

If I had irl friends I would probably still come here when I have time or nothing else to do.
Why can't you do both exactly ?

Connection is the most valuable part, regardless of whether it's online or irl (dating prospects aside).

If I had to choose between irl friendships with no connection, or online "friendships" with connections, I would probably choose irl so I at least have a slight chance to ascend.

Would still come here. Even if I had all the friends in the world, they'd all be normies where I live.

giga fakecel trait in my opinion unless you're the group jester

If I had irl friends I would probably still come here when I have time or nothing else to do.
Why can't you do both exactly ?

Connection is the most valuable part, regardless of whether it's online or irl (dating prospects aside).

If I had to choose between irl friendships with no connection, or online "friendships" with connections, I would probably choose irl so I at least have a slight chance to ascend.
Im a little bit of a fakecel but trust me when I say this, I have my own problems...

I didnt mean to imply that having irl friends and forum usage is exclusive cause obv its not

I find you reason for prefering irl friends interesting but it makes sense.

Although i dont think I would personally want to have friends as a means to an ends, altough I can understand your motive, but at that point theyre not really frieends. I mean ike you said, connection is the most valuable part. If theres no connection it just turns into a laborious social chore all for the "chance" of getting some pussy

Yes I talk pretty formally. I just want to make sure my question is clear
Sorry I just said that cause you made 2 threads asking questions in a row, the way you talk is fine.

Yeah, as much as I relate to other incels and enjoy talking to them, I'd rather not be one if I could.

No if I had real life friends I wouldn't be on this forum. I am unable to form social connections due to my inceldom and other life circumstances.

No if I had real life friends I wouldn't be on this forum. I am unable to form social connections due to my inceldom and other life circumstances.
Are you truecel? Like, really really ugly???

theyre not really frieends
I agree. I would still choose fake friends IRL over real friends online if I had to only choose one. Choosing online friends only would be choosing to remain an incel forever.

Are you truecel? Like, really really ugly???
I would put myself at a 2-3/10 but other factors such as upbringing and experiences with other people have made it so I cannot connect or relate to others.

Im a little bit of a fakecel but trust me when I say this, I have my own problems...
Could you elaborate?
Whats more valuable to you, generalized in person human interaction and connection,
Or highly specialized internet interactions?
The first would be more valuable to me if it was an option but due to my inceldom i am unable to form human connections. This is because inceldom causes you to become very depressed and nihilistic, and has caused me to withdraw from social situations wherever possible.

Could you elaborate?
Its a long story, maybe dm me idk

Also if your chronically nihilistic and prone to withdrawal that sounds like perhaps you could have control over this and turn yourself into someone who people would want to socialize with. Although im sure you know your position better than me...

I didnt mean to imply that having irl friends and forum usage is exclusive cause obv its not

A bit of a fakecel how ? :feelswhere:

Answer nigga. :feelswhere:

I have 2 irl friends and I still come here. If I had 10 more I'd still come here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back