Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you smash/ascend with her?

Would any of you smash this femoid if she offered you the opportunity?

• Total voters
ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Victoria Wright photo
500full victoria wright
Victoria Wright
IMG 1159
 96227102 p05430t1

Sorry but no, I wish she is happy and finds someone, but I couldn't ascend with her, I was legit jumpscared.

damn bro i got jumpscared wtf

if you put a bag over her head, ye

Whenever I see a foid fishing for pity, I remember that she has more game than me, or even the average man.

would you @ItsovERfucks

Higher smv than the entirety of this forum combined.

But aside from that I would fuck if I had the chance, no ltr though.

am i allowed to turn the lights off?

Whoever votes yes is contributing to out-of-control female hypergamy and the increasing standard of females.

@3mori @SubhumanGamer
i hate women, but I can't wish bad upon women with deformities, that's too much for me.
based reply
They still get boyfriends and look down upon men like us. They're no less "Chadsexual" than Stacies, Beckies, "femcels," "lesbians," "asexuals," or any other female for that matter.

My balls could rest perfectly upon her chin. Excellent backboard. Volcel if not

@LeFrenchCel would you?

Remember even someone like her has options.

Remember even someone like her has options.
If someone like her can get Chad I would have an existential crisis, he would have to be a Chad who was raised to be a bluepill betabuxxer or something like that.

I don't have better options

If someone like her can get Chad I would have an existential crisis, he would have to be a Chad who was raised to be a bluepill betabuxxer or something like that.
Not necessarily Chad but definitely some guys.

To people who vote yes:

You're fags, go home, you have no testosterone.

Fuck you, faggots.

@Awake @SubhumanGamer @3mori Prove to me you're not a homosexual. That hyper-pronounced jaw is a sexually dimorphic feature of men and liking it (or liking the "female" despite it) is akin to liking cocks or a transgender despite having a dick. No disrespect, just want to debate.

To people who vote yes:

View attachment 1150313

View attachment 1150321

Fuck you, faggots.

@Awake @SubhumanGamer @3mori Prove to me you're not a homosexual. That hyper-pronounced jaw is a sexually dimorphic feature of men and liking it (or liking the "female" despite it) is akin to liking cocks or a transgender despite having a dick. No disrespect, just want to debate.
A hole is a hole

Men
regularly suffer
abuse because
of how they

look

Turn that around and suddenly, it's not ok and our problem because of misogyny or personality or a billion other reasons that blame the victim.

A hole is a hole
So if a female with a beard, body hair, developed muscles, pronounced jaw, and broad shoulders wants to have sex with you, you would? This would also imply homosexuality since men also have "holes."

To people who vote yes:

View attachment 1150313

View attachment 1150321

Fuck you, faggots.

Masc foids have smaller chance of producing an incel

Masc foids have smaller chance of producing an incel
It doesn't matter since you're still wanting to fuck "masc" females, implying a pseudo-androphilic attraction. It's the most gay but technically straight thing you can do. But to your own admission, you want to fuck "masc"s; masculinity is unique to males.

It doesn't matter since you're still wanting to fuck "masc" females, implying a pseudo-androphilic attraction. It's the most gay but technically straight thing you can do. But to your own admission, you want to fuck "masc"s; masculinity is unique to males.
The entire point of sex is reproduction and if your attraction comes in the way of having a geneticly gifted offspring then you have already failed as a father.

Personally I'm attracted to normal foids or the next door type of foids but I would never start a family with this kind of foids

So if a female with a beard, body hair, developed muscles, pronounced jaw, and broad shoulders wants to have sex with you, you would? This would also imply homosexuality since men also have "holes."
If she a freak like me and has pussy and throat. I will be golden

And by the way this foid is married which is water is wet really but thought it is worth mentioning

absolutely fucking not

Yes but she would reject me

That hyper-pronounced jaw is a sexually dimorphic feature of men and liking it (or liking the "female" despite it) is akin to liking cocks or a transgender despite having a dick. No disrespect, just want to debate.
weird reaction. shes scary faced but she has good sized tits. if she has innie pussy even better.

To people who vote yes:

View attachment 1150313

View attachment 1150321

Fuck you, faggots.

so what are other options? average's foids won't look at me that is a 1/10 truecel foid ,I am 3/10 that will be a acceptable looks match

u should kys

Men
regularly suffer
abuse because
of how they

look

Turn that around and suddenly, it's not ok and our problem because of misogyny or personality or a billion other reasons that blame the victim.

Do we have a choice?