Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be stuck in the woods with a bear or with a woman who believes it’s morally ok to falsely accuse men of rape?

Guncel

Guncel

Strength comes from the struggle
Additional stipulations:

You can’t hurt the woman or do anything to sway her opinion in one direction or the other.

The woman is less likely to falsely accuse you than the bear is to attack you, the probability is roughly equal to the probability a random man would attack a woman in the forest. The woman has a gun and will fatally shoot you if she thinks you are threatening, at roughly the probability of a random man deciding to kill a woman.

The woman knows who you are but you are unaware of her identity.

My thought process/disclaimer: This is an imperfect analogy. I’m more generally interested in if you guys find the psychological risk of a false rape claim to be more threatening than the higher risk of a mauling. I think in general the reason someone would answer “bear” is not because they believe the probability of a person hurting them is higher, or that the person is capable of more physical damage than the bear. It is that the bear is a natural force,which we accept are semi random and unknowable, and society will undoubtedly be on your side against a natural force if it hurts you. This makes the idea of a bear less threatening in a hypothetical context. Meanwhile, if another human being decides to hurt you, it is a more personal betrayal, it affects your ability to trust society, and it may cause society to perceive you as a lesser person. The consequences of another person betraying you are widely understood and therefore play out more significantly in the mind vs a bear attack. This is a fallacy common to all people.​

I have fully taken the bearpill now.

with the foid easily, if she accuses you of rape you'll have ample time to take yourself out before you're sent to be sodomized in prison for a crime you didn't commit, so you can die with some semblance of honor.. the bear would be horrible if you survive and have to live physically disabled as well as socially, but if you're confident the bear will kill you, it's a viable option, and if it does attack, whatever family you have (if any) can explain that you died fighting a fcking bear.. which is something

with the foid easily, if she accuses you of rape you'll have ample time to take yourself out before you're sent to be sodomized in prison for a crime you didn't commit, so you can die with some semblance of honor.. the bear would be horrible if you survive and have to live physically disabled as well as socially, but if you're confident the bear will kill you, it's a viable option, and if it does attack, whatever family you have (if any) can explain that you died fighting a fcking bear.. which is something
That makes sense, also since women have bad aim, she probably wouldn't be able to actually land a shot, so I'll be able to disarm her easily.

also since women have bad aim, she probably wouldn't be able to actually land a shot, so I'll be able to disarm her easily
good point, remarkably easily

That makes sense, also since women have bad aim, she probably wouldn't be able to actually land a shot, so I'll be able to disarm her easily.
Distract her and seize her gun.

Men are 40% stronger even weak incel men like us will easy overpower 99% of foids

Bear. We dont need women, a woman would divorce rape me heetee!

The woman. She can't falsely accuse me if I actually do it

Woman. Being dead is better than being in jail, I guess. Also even if you'd go to jail you could just rope before and have a less painful death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back