Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you lose an arm to gain a highly advanced Robotic?

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
Not like what we have today, but like something from science fiction. Whether it's a Deus Ex arm, T 800 arm, or something else alltogether. I think it would be cool, alot better than my weak asf beta arm. It would be designed cool, and be extremely strong

yes. both tbh. Either BO3 arms or Jax BBC arms

latest

I would lose my entire body

genos_and_saitama_by_kasai-d9k1xcr.jpg

Sure, as long as it vibrates;).

Sure, as long as it vibrates;).
laugh my fucking ass off. Imagine if we could program the arm for certain tasks, we could not only learn how to fight, use a weapon, but also how to finger the fuck out of a girl

Technology can't be trusted, the arm will get hacked and will rip my dick off and strangle me to death eventually.

Technology can't be trusted, the arm will get hacked and will rip my dick off and strangle me to death eventually.
Make it a password required update/software installation based system. Also dont have your robot arm jerk you off, no matter how advanced

Make it a password required update/software installation based system. Also dont have your robot arm jerk you off, no matter how advanced
They hack it, they control it, they tear my cock apart as i try to desperately stop it from doing so but i can't, it strangles me and i die.
Horrible.
No thanks.

It sounds nice but I'd like mine to be super highly advanced where I could mask it. I wouldn't want anyone knowing I have a robotic arm. If that kind of arm was possible then yea I'd love to swap.
If it was like Luke in the last star wars movie then fuck no. It is easily the worst robotic arm there is but if it looked more like I just had a glove on or I could wrap it or wear a long sleeve but it still looks like a regular human functional arm then yea I'd do it.

It sounds nice but I'd like mine to be super highly advanced where I could mask it. I wouldn't want anyone knowing I have a robotic arm. If that kind of arm was possible then yea I'd love to swap.
If it was like Luke in the last star wars movie then fuck no. It is easily the worst robotic arm there is but if it looked more like I just had a glove on or I could wrap it or wear a long sleeve but it still looks like a regular human functional arm then yea I'd do it.
Letting people know you have it makes it even better though

Letting people know you have it makes it even better though
They already make fun of me don't want to give them more ammo to make my life miserable
Plus, you should never let everyone know everything about you right away. I'd rather keep the arm as an ace up my sleeve in case someone fucks with me then I could crush their neck or something when they least expect it.